Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 6:22pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! It's on tomorrow! I am so excited. It's been so long since I saw fresh QI, new facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. Only 28 hours and 41 minutes to go!!!!!!

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Soph

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 6:37pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
I'm completely and utturly bursting with excitement. Everytime I see Pudsy appearing on telly I always think 'NEW QI !' Oh I can't wait.

I don't know which I'd prefer to cuddle, Pudsy or Stephen. Okay, it's definetly Stephen. xD

Photobucket

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 9:47pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
You guys know the drill if someone catches it on youtube before I do....let me know!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Nov 14th, 2008 1:04pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
I cna't wait for tonight's episode either. I hope I don't miss it!

Assuming direct control...

Joe32320

Posted Fri Nov 14th, 2008 9:27pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
Can't wait for it!

gjhsu

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 7:39am Post subject: Children in Need Special
For those of us non-English folk, Youtube is fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTcBiMazRaQ

I miss this show!

Soph

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 1:11pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
Now we've had a taste of QI I want more ! (And I wish they could share jellybabies through telly, more QI and jellybabies !) And remember, jellybabies are smothered in cocaine apparently. ;P

I liked Stephens statement about the Eurovison song contest.."Has it arse, its divided east from west." So true. Terry Wogans humorous commentary is the only thing that makes the Eurovision worth watching, we're not liked but atleast we're a country that can lauph about it. And Ronni "Isn't it just disgusting when they give us such a bad time when they use our language, they should be taxted." xD

Photobucket

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 4:41pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
Now we've had a taste of QI I want more ! (And I wish they could share jellybabies through telly, more QI and jellybabies !) And remember, jellybabies are smothered in cocaine apparently. ;P

I liked Stephens statement about the Eurovison song contest.."Has it arse, its divided east from west." So true. Terry Wogans humorous commentary is the only thing that makes the Eurovision worth watching, we're not liked but atleast we're a country that can lauph about it. And Ronni "Isn't it just disgusting when they give us such a bad time when they use our language, they should be taxted." xD

Lol, thanks for reminding me of those bits, they were classic :D. I just love the way that when Stephen said they were coated in cocaine it was as if it was the most normal thing in the world, that you could quite believe him because he said it in the same way he would any fact about anything else.

Yeah, I too want more! It's weird cuz I haven't seen it in such a long time, but before I have watched the old episodes again and again - it didn't seem right that I didn't know what was going to happen cuz I hadn't seen it before, usually I nudge people to say 'ooh this is a good bit!' :P. But yes, it is regrettable that it's been put back so much.

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Joe32320

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 6:27pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
Loved that bit with David saying "I meet this guy last light at a party, his breath stank and when i asked what he did he said he'd proved that 1+1 = 2!" X-D

ClareBear

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 8:42pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
It was fantastic to see Roni back on

Fiona

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 9:59pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
I actually thought Terry Wogan made a good guest. Prepared to have a laugh, whether it's at his expense or not, willing to join in without trying to appear the smartest. I wouldn't mind seeing him on a future show.

Not usually a fan of Roni but I thought she done well last night. A very good show

wooden_elf

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 10:16pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
Was I the only one who thought Alan was a bit quiet?

AlmightyNaji

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 10:30pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
Was I the only one who thought Alan was a bit quiet? No, I noticed that aswell Maybe the strong presence of Terry Wogan made him quiet?

wooden_elf

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 10:31pm Post subject: Children in Need Special
Was I the only one who thought Alan was a bit quiet? No, I noticed that aswell Maybe the strong presence of Terry Wogan made him quiet?

LOL Yes, maybe it was. :-//

fryfan20

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 1:43am Post subject: Children in Need Special
I didn't like this Wogan guy that much, think he is to slick (is that the word). am I solo on this?

I am what I am