Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Help

Posted Tue May 20th, 2008 10:52pm Post subject: Christ sake.
Why is it some people just don't get how wonderfully spectacular and how they deserve the world and everything in it?
She could never, will ever, comprehend just how wonderful I know she is and what makes it worse is she's with someone who plain and simply does not deserve her.
She'll never see me the way I see her, she knows that I like her, but she has no clue (well probably untill she reads this) of just how much I think about her the entire day long and dream about her at night.
I would give anything just to hold her and make her see that I am everything she could ever possibly need and want.
But i'll always just be that person who listens to her when he's messing her about and she's sad or mad and i'll try and make it better coz ultimately i'd rather see her happy with him than unhappy without him.
Maybe some things just aren't meant to be.

Sorry for bleating on and if it's in the wrong place and all that jazz I just needed to vent it out somewhere.

benson

Posted Wed May 21st, 2008 6:21am Post subject: Christ sake.
that is one hell of a shitty situation to be in, Help.... good luck.

Help

Posted Wed May 21st, 2008 7:20am Post subject: Christ sake.
oh thanks Benson.
I'll be fine.
Just wanted to have a bit of a rant 'coz things just seemed shite.
I know they could be a lot worse.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed May 21st, 2008 9:43pm Post subject: Christ sake.
yeah, i know it might not seem like much, but isn't it a lovely thing for YOU to know how spectacular this person is? you just want to share it with them...:-|

Help

Posted Wed May 21st, 2008 10:45pm Post subject: Christ sake.
Yeah, and she wont let me :'(
I mean she knows i like her, but I think she just thinks I'm messing around and well quite frankly i'm not.
Oh it's doing my head in.
When I tell her I think she's spectacular she just says "no i'm not" or "well that's very sweet" neither of which are of any use to me frankly.

She'll never let me share it with her, i'm just not special enough, and I know that now