Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Popeye

Posted Sun Oct 6th, 2013 8:49am Post subject: Christmas 2013 Project!

Hi Everyone!
I just thought it was about time we all started to think about ideas for a Christmas Project.
Firstly, Is anybody there / interested? (Not many regulars appear to have visited the forum recently.)
Secondly, Does anyone have any ideas as to what we should do this time?
Anyway, as I say, just a thought. LOL.
Love Kaz!

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Sat Oct 12th, 2013 7:37am Post subject: Christmas 2013 Project!

Did Stephen ever get the last project gift? Because if it's more difficult, I'm not so sure I want to get involved for Christmas.

@PrancingJeeves on Twitter.

Stefi

Posted Sun Oct 13th, 2013 1:56pm Post subject: Christmas 2013 Project!

I'd be interested in joining a project but I don't know how many people are actually active in this forum any more...
And I would also like to know if he did get his Valentine and birthday projects? I have seen no response to either, which I find quite sad.

We are talking of the idea of beauty, and the beauty of ideas.

@Giggi_1

Popeye

Posted Mon Oct 14th, 2013 10:01am Post subject: Christmas 2013 Project!

Following Toby's very sad announcement, I feel I must agree that there doesn't seem point in continuing to try to put together a project. Thanks everyone for all contributions in the past. We'll just have to send our own personal gifts straight to the agency.

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

EllieK

Posted Sun Nov 3rd, 2013 11:59pm Post subject: Christmas 2013 Project!

Unfortunately I have no idea if Stephen received the birthday project, it was sent on time so it should have arrived, but we had no response, so I can't be sure if it did, which is a shame. I must confess that my enthusiasm for a christmas project was rather dampened by this - and also because people are using the forum less and less, so it's harder to get people involved. I guess that's why Toby's announcement was not surprising - but it will still be sad to see the forum go, because I have had some awesome times on here and all the projects I've been involved in have been tremendous fun!

Anyway, thanks to Popeye for starting this thread and thanks to anyone who has ever been involved in any of the projects - it was wonderful

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

a_LexWilde

Posted Mon Nov 25th, 2013 10:34pm Post subject: Christmas 2013 Project!

In the same way, I keep asking to myself if we shouldn't do something for Christmas... Just to feast all this years of wonderful collaboration between wonderful people, for a wonderful man.
I'm in to try and do something together a last time.
Let me know (quite quickly as Xmas is already around us... well, in our shops and streets anyway) if you like the idea and if you wish to be involved.

Much love.

Alex

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde

Desideria

Posted Wed Nov 27th, 2013 2:58pm Post subject: Christmas 2013 Project!

Not sure how many people are still browsing the Forum but for anyone who hasn't seen my tumblr blog post about a Fluffettes Christmas Project and who would like to participate here's the link to the post: http://avenidamk.tumblr.com/ It contains all necessary info.

@AvenidaMK on Twitter