Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Peachy

Posted Fri Dec 21st, 2012 11:18pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Thank you a_LexWilde & inckognitto glad u like it

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety
:) :) xx

EllieK

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 2:07am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hi everyone,

Wiwiel, I have just sent my part to you again, I hope you can access the file okay, let me know if not and I'll try something else! Prancing Jeeves, thanks for the tip re soundcloud, I hadn't downloaded the file properly - d'oh!
Peachy, your picture is beautiful!
I will try and sort out a pic/message in next couple of days...a bit busy at the moment so may not have time, but will try to!

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 3:10am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

I've made that problem with Soundcloud many times. Sometimes you forget to access the download option.

@PrancingJeeves on Twitter.

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 6:24am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

EllieK said:

Wiwiel, I have just sent my part to you again, I hope you can access the file okay, let me know if not and I'll try something else!

Ellie, why won't you try Voice Memos app on your iPhone to record your part? It's a by default app on the phone, so you should deffo have it. It records in mp4 but it's easy to change to mp3 after having shared (it has also an option to e-mail straight after recording). I had used it both times

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 6:31am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

I was thinking about deadlines: I failed to reach DanaeZ anywhere these past couple of days, - I am offering to record her part, - I could do that, e.q. with Alex again...

I have no information about Plamitz or Merryway, maybe someone else should take over and record their parts, too?

What do you think, guys? I'm just afraid we will be a post-Xmas present as little time's left ...

Wiwiel

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 6:46am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

EllieK said:
Wiwiel, I have just sent my part to you again

I've got it

I'm a Russian spy, ok? :)
@Wiwi_el

Wiwiel

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 7:21am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Who can record parts 12, 14 and 16 and send them today?

I'm a Russian spy, ok? :)
@Wiwi_el

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 7:45am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Wiwiel said:

Who can record parts 12, 14 and 16 and send them today?

I can speak for myself and Alex: I could take Part 14 (DanaeZ's) and Alex - Part 12 (Plamitz's).

Someone should record Part 16 tho...

Rose

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 10:08am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hi Incky, got your message on twitter via email. Twitter is not working here for some hours, but yes, would love to participate. Will be in touch when the Twit bird recovers.

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 10:38am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Fran Rose said:

... yes, would love to participate. Will be in touch when the Twit bird recovers.

Superb!! If you also, feel like doing a voice recording, feel free to take Part 16 of the Poem from here http://www.stephenfry.com/forum/topic/christmas-project-ideas/page/7 and then (and by then I mean today ) send it to Wiwiel, please wiwvera@gmail.com

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 10:39am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Wiwiel, I've just sent you Part 14

Lily-Rose

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 10:58am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

I would do another part, but I have a cold and sound awful just now, what with the stuffy nose and husky throat, don't think Stephen wants to hear that

@KristinEarhart on Twitter

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 11:11am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Lily-Rose said:
I would do another part, but I have a cold and sound awful just now, what with the stuffy nose and husky throat, don't think Stephen wants to hear that

I'm cringing at the thought of Stephen Fry hearing my voice still tbh. *low voice self esteem*

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 11:13am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

If anyone has problems changing their files, Audacity will change them easily. It's free. It's how I was able to change my video file into an mp3.

Rose

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 12:14pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hi Wiwiel,
just emailed part 16 off to you. Hope it arrives ok.