Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 8:24pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Excellent! Well-done, everyone! Stephen will love it, I'm sure

I suggest we start tweeting him the link to the Thread tomorrow morning when the introduction is up! Yay!!!

I'm sure he will see our tweets eventually, if not - e-mail option ...

Peachy

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 10:50pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Wow!! it sounds amazin especially with all the different accents workin together & I'm sure he'll see it if we tweet enough

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety
:) :) xx

merryway

Posted Sat Dec 22nd, 2012 10:58pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hello,

I'm so sorry I utterly failed at recording my part. Just had a huge "Oh shit" moment when I remembered. I fail at life. My sincerest apologies. An thank you to whoever recorded it for me. It sounds amazing together, I'm sure Stephen will love it.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Dec 23rd, 2012 4:44am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

It's up and a message has been sent.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Lily-Rose

Posted Sun Dec 23rd, 2012 12:54pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Up where?

@KristinEarhart on Twitter

Desideria

Posted Sun Dec 23rd, 2012 2:17pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Lily-Rose said:
Up where?

He meant the introduction that he edited in the Christmas Thread.

@AvenidaMK on Twitter

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sun Dec 23rd, 2012 2:32pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

merryway said:

My sincerest apologies. An thank you to whoever recorded it for me. It sounds amazing together, I'm sure Stephen will love it.

Dear Merryway, please, don't feel bad. We are all busy here having a real life from time to time better go and post a Xmas greeting to Stephen, if you can!

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sun Dec 23rd, 2012 2:36pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Dear Fluffettes and other fellow fry fans,

I couldn't PM and DM everyone I know, but if you see this post now, please, don't hesitate that you haven't been a part of a project, but please, go to the top Thread "Merry Christmas, Stephen" and leave your greeting, if you feel like!

Everyone is welcomed

Desideria

Posted Mon Dec 24th, 2012 1:44pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and thanks to everyone who participated in this. It was fun. xx

Bye, folks.

@AvenidaMK on Twitter

Popeye

Posted Mon Dec 24th, 2012 2:09pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

♥ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Fluffettes! ♥

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

Peachy

Posted Mon Dec 24th, 2012 10:19pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Merry Christmas one & all xxxx

We judge ourselves by our ability to make a difference. Not noisily or with sanctimonious complacency, but deep inside, in that still small place where we really talk to ourselves - Stephen Fry
my twitter @peachytweety
:) :) xx

cheekycall

Posted Mon Dec 24th, 2012 10:58pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hi guys

Brighten up someone's Christmas Day with Cheeky Call!

Simply choose which audio you would like to send to someone and our automated system will make a REAL PHONE call and once the end user pick up the phone the audio file will start playing automatically. We have plenty of Christmas & New Year songs available - http://www.cheekycall.co.uk/en/category/christmas . More stuff will come soon.

a_LexWilde

Posted Tue Dec 25th, 2012 3:26am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

I wish a very merry Christmas to you all. To make this project with you was amazing guys. Great result! Enjoy your night and the end of the year with warm hugs and lovely people.
Love xxxx

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde

EllieK

Posted Tue Dec 25th, 2012 12:54pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I didn't manage to write a message for the thread, just ran out of time what with sorting out Christmas stuff etc! But I'm very glad that I got to record part of the poem - I must try and listen to it properly later!
Very glad that Stephen liked it too and your messages are all beautiful - well done everyone!

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”