Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

andrealein

Posted Sat Dec 8th, 2012 10:11pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Popeye said:
Right I've managed to record my part onto my old phone but as previously stated I can't upload it so I was wondering if anyone would be so kind and trusting as to PM me their mobile number and I could send it to them!?! (I know this is a big ask and if you would rather I could just drop out for this one)

I could give you my number, but I'm in Germany so I don't know what it would cost you to send it.

Besides, I said I wouldn't do a recording. But I think I'll give it a try and if I can bear listening to my voice (and accent) at all, I'll take part. At least I think I know how to pronounce the words in my part. More or less.

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

Popeye

Posted Sun Dec 9th, 2012 12:51pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Thank you for your kind offer andrealein, but EllieK has already sent me her number. I am honoured that you would trust me with personal details, and feel very glad to be able to call you all friends!
So, hopefully my old phone worked OK and my part is sent!

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sun Dec 9th, 2012 1:12pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

So, we are doing just voice recording of the Poem and preparing some sort of postcards or collages or whatever one consideres festive and post them then in a separate Thread, including also, a personal Xmas message to Stephen, right?

Are we still making a change of our Forum avatars to real faces in those personal posts?

a_LexWilde

Posted Sun Dec 9th, 2012 3:32pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hello everyone!
I'm quite new on this website and trying to discover all you did to show your admiration, respect and love for Stephen. I'm quite impressed by all your imaginatives and lovelies works. As I explain to EllieK in PM message, it would be an honour to join you in all your projects, myself being a huge fan and lover of Stephen and Stephen's works.

I know you put a lot of energy to assure your Xmas present's idea became a concret project. I don't expect to come here in the last minute and be a part of this project. But I want you to know than if you need another person to record a part of this lovely poem, you can count on me to be present and help you as best as I can. I don't want you to feel obliging to include me. It's definitly absolutly not my purpose and I would feel completly ashamed with myself if you feel that way. I just want you to know I'm here if need to be.
In every case, I would love to join you for your futures projects if possible.
Wishing you good luck to finish this one. I'm definitly sure it will please him a lot.
You're great, guys!
Lots of love xxx

Toodle Pip!

Alex

(You can find me on twitter on @a_LexWilde)

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sun Dec 9th, 2012 3:45pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hey, Alex! Welcome and nice to meet you on Forum, as well.

Please, don't feel ashamed. That is the least we would like you to do! Of course, you can join in the Christmas project, the more the merrier

And in case there are no more lines left, I would gladly share my Part 2 with you

a_LexWilde

Posted Mon Dec 10th, 2012 12:02am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Thanks so much Inckognitto! How lovely you are! Well if someone doesn't wish to do his part, I suppose I may take it (I let people tell me if they don't want to record it, and which part is involved). Otherwise, I accept your really nice proposition, but if you sure it's really ok for you. Don't want to steal your sentences

And if I have well understood, some draws/collages/or anything may be add with a sweet message from each of us..? (Love the idea!)

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde

misprofessioned

Posted Mon Dec 10th, 2012 3:56pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hey! Glad all the parts are sorted out! Thanks Ellie! Mine sounds nice to read out. (Hope I don;t make it too horrible for others). I think I can have mine ready by tomorrow. Where do I send it? The usual Fluffettes mail?

A suggestion - I think we'll need a earlier deadline since Stephen in generally out of reach for a few days before Christmas? I know it is too short but maybe it'd be better if it could all be done and sent by the 20th.

Wiwiel

Posted Mon Dec 10th, 2012 4:49pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

misprofessioned said:
Where do I send it? The usual Fluffettes mail?

Maybe, my email?
wiwvera@gmail.com

I'm a Russian spy, ok? :)
@Wiwi_el

EllieK

Posted Mon Dec 10th, 2012 11:25pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Yes, send it to Wiwiel's email as it will be quicker, Fryphile is the only one who has access to the fluffette gmail account so everything has to be forwarded on by him, which is a pain.

I agree with misprofessioned too, let's try and get it done by the 20th December if poss.

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Tue Dec 11th, 2012 8:46am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

EllieK said:

Yes, send it to Wiwiel's email as it will be quicker, Fryphile is the only one who has access to the fluffette gmail account so everything has to be forwarded on by him, which is a pain.

We'll be also posting our Xmas postcards-message to Stephen, should one use their own photobucket account (to upload) or do we still have an access to our Fluffettes' one which we have always used before?

EllieK

Posted Thu Dec 13th, 2012 9:48am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

The Fluffettes photobucket account can still be used I think, anyone remind us of login details?
I believe it's username fluffetteforum and password fluffetteforever, but need to check!

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Thu Dec 13th, 2012 1:27pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

EllieK said:

The Fluffettes photobucket account can still be used I think, anyone remind us of login details?
I believe it's username fluffetteforum and password fluffetteforever, but need to check!

Yes, you got that right, Ellie

Login: fluffetteforum
PSW: fluffetteforever

I just created there a private album "Christmas 2012" to upload our messages/postcards/collages etc.

Lily-Rose

Posted Fri Dec 14th, 2012 1:03pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hey all, sorry for my abysmal delay in responding. I shall record my part of the poem as a voice memo on my iphone and will email it to...who should I email it to?

@KristinEarhart on Twitter

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Fri Dec 14th, 2012 4:22pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Lily-Rose said:
Hey all, sorry for my abysmal delay in responding. I shall record my part of the poem as a voice memo on my iphone and will email it to...who should I email it to?

wiwvera@gmail.com

@PrancingJeeves on Twitter.

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Sat Dec 15th, 2012 2:16pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

We had agreed with Alex (a_LexWilde) before that I would share my Part 2 with them, so I just recorded the first three lines of it and sent the file to Wiwiel's e-mail.

Alex, your turn