Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

a_LexWilde

Posted Sat Dec 15th, 2012 6:40pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Just send it right now! The 3 last lines of part 2. Thank you so much again Elena, you're the cream of the cream! You made my day, really!

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde

Popeye

Posted Sun Dec 16th, 2012 9:17pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

I'm so sorry I haven't been around recently - busy with overtime at work, Christmas shopping, visiting friends & relatives, etc.
Also, I have to say a huge SORRY because I think I have to let you down as I tried recording my part and sending it to EllieK but I don't think it worked. (Haven't heard back from Ellie.) So I won't be able to partake in the narration. (Bloody old technology phone!)
If anyone wants to take my part feel free to do so! Thanks, and Sorry once again.

Everyday should be Fryday!
Soupy Twist!

EllieK

Posted Sun Dec 16th, 2012 11:51pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Hi Wiwiel, I just tried emailing my soundcloud file to you but I'm not sure if it worked! First line is "You're the most attractive kind of a tree..." Can you let me know if you received it? If not, I'll try audioboo instead.

Popeye, I'm sorry, no I haven't received the file! It's such a shame it hasn't worked, but please do still write/draw a message for Stephen in the thread anyway, to go with the others.

Alex, would you perhaps like to record Popeye's part? Then you and Elena would have one whole part each
Up to you, of course.

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

Wiwiel

Posted Mon Dec 17th, 2012 10:36am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Ellie, I've received your email, but can't listen to it or download

I'm a Russian spy, ok? :)
@Wiwi_el

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Mon Dec 17th, 2012 3:31pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

I won't be able to record on my phone since my computer doesn't want to sync properly. Nothing happens when plugging it in. So I'll have to record it on video, run it through KMPlayer and turn it into an audio. I'll also have to wait for my boyfriend to have an available time to help me.
My part should be sent in by at least the 18th.

@PrancingJeeves on Twitter.

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Mon Dec 17th, 2012 5:33pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Wiwiel said:
Ellie, I've received your email, but can't listen to it or download

Sometimes people forget to allow their Soundcloud upload to have the download option on. It happens to me all the time, maybe that's it?

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Mon Dec 17th, 2012 8:34pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

EllieK said:

Alex, would you perhaps like to record Popeye's part? Then you and Elena would have one whole part each Up to you, of course.

We decided to leave as it were, and Alex will also record Popeye's Part, too

I'm so sorry, Popeye, you didn't manage to record your part, but I think, you should still, as Ellie suggested, make a postcard and post your message for Stephen here, no matter what x

andrealein

Posted Tue Dec 18th, 2012 11:30am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Okies. I just sent my part. I'll now get to that Christmas message too, so all I'll have to do is upload it when the time comes

(my voice and accent - so awful I just want to cry)

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

a_LexWilde

Posted Tue Dec 18th, 2012 12:44pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Just recorded and sent Popeye's part. Popeye I'm so sorry you couldn't do it. If you find a way to record it before the deadline time, it will be the bless.
I still have to sent Xmas Message too.. Today or tomorrow I guess.

Oh!! And do we change our avatar picture for our real face picture or not?
If yes, perhaps it's a good time to do it now. Xmas is not far away

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde

inckognitto

Inactive

Posted Tue Dec 18th, 2012 3:23pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

a_LexWilde said:

I still have to sent Xmas Message too.. Today or tomorrow I guess.

Alex, we are not sending anywhere our personal Christmas messages for Stephen, - we shall be doing posts in a separate Thread here.

If you need to upload some postcard/collage/smth else festive to go with your greetings and you don't have a photobucket account, - you can use Fluffettes's one (see my earlier post about the login/PSW).

I guess, avatars exchange is up to people. I'm going to change mine for sure. Let's say, on the 20th, December

misprofessioned

Posted Tue Dec 18th, 2012 7:26pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Just sent in my audio clip. Really sorry for the delay. (Me running in last minute seems to be getting depressingly regular). I'll try but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the messages/card though. When do we have to put that up.

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 18th, 2012 9:28pm Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Despite my best intentions, I am not going to have time to put anything together by the 20th. My apologies, I hope someone will have the time to have fun with the part.

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Wed Dec 19th, 2012 12:14am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

So I recorded my part on video to turn into an mp3 but one freaking word was cut off the beginning of the video so I have to wait for my partner to get home to fix this. Sorry for the delay. He won't be home until night.

Lily-Rose

Posted Wed Dec 19th, 2012 1:21am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

I have emailed my part to both Wiwiel and Prancing Jeeves just in case. Hate hearing my own voice on audio... I sound ridiculous.

@KristinEarhart on Twitter

Prancing Jeeves

Posted Wed Dec 19th, 2012 8:08am Post subject: Christmas Project - Ideas

Lily-Rose said:
I have emailed my part to both Wiwiel and Prancing Jeeves just in case. Hate hearing my own voice on audio... I sound ridiculous.

I hear you. I recorded two versions. The second one is better but one word is cut off from the beginning. The first one is recorded all the way but I hate the way I sound on it. Fucking monotone low voices. :/