Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Kriz

Posted Sat May 9th, 2009 9:46pm Post subject: Club Fry
Firstly i love this site...!
however when is club fry going to open i have been waiting and waiting and i see no sign or news of it !

Soph

Posted Sat May 9th, 2009 9:54pm Post subject: Club Fry
I think we've all been patiently waiting. : ]
I don't think thier has been any indication to when it will have its doors swung open. Soon I hope, it's so very exciting.

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat May 9th, 2009 11:13pm Post subject: Club Fry
I thought this was ClubFry. With one room being the blog and comments made on it and the other room being the forum. The two together making up ClubFry. No?

Soph

Posted Sat May 9th, 2009 11:30pm Post subject: Club Fry
I presume not. Or atleast, I thought not. I may have gotten confuzzled.

My team is currently busy painting and decorating the new virtual clubrooms but please register your interest by signing up to either the blog or forum and I'll email you when we're ready for business.

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat May 9th, 2009 11:43pm Post subject: Club Fry
I presume not. Or atleast, I thought not. I may I have gotten confuzzled.

My team is currently busy painting and decorating the new virtual clubrooms but please register your interest by signing up to either the blog or forum and I'll email you when we're ready for business.
I guess it's just the way you interpret that, but that is what made me think that the blog and the forum were the virtual club rooms. Register your interest by signing up and you will be notified when they are open. But by the time I got here they were already open and operating. Not sure now, but just always thought that was saying sign up for the blog or forum and you will be notified when they are open. *shruggies*

exoskeleton

Posted Sun May 10th, 2009 3:32am Post subject: Club Fry
when I was first poking around here I found that to be really confusing. I think I was most distressed by the prospect of leaving my whole name, because in my time on the internet I've gotten used to automatically ignoring any request for personal information like that.
(I assume someone will say if any clubs open up that I would want to know about, right?)
also, I don't think it's the forum because they are two different items on the menu at the top.

sockdolager.

PamJH

Posted Sun May 10th, 2009 5:44am Post subject: Club Fry
I hope Club Fry is a place where we can all sit down and have virtual cocktails together.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Tue May 12th, 2009 11:08am Post subject: Club Fry
I hope Club Fry is a place where we can all sit down and have virtual cocktails together.

Any chance of one now? Great need here! X-D

I have a cunning plan!

PamJH

Posted Tue May 12th, 2009 3:01pm Post subject: Club Fry
Julia, I will be mixing Perfect Manhattans. You are welcome to join me.