Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

A_Nurse

Posted Thu Feb 12th, 2009 10:32pm Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
As part of Comic Relief 2009 Stephen Fry has agreed to change his name by Deed Poll. It has been decided to use some of the names suggested on this site.

This is a once in a lifetime chance to rename a celebrity. Votes have to be in by Friday April 3rd.

The person who submits the winning name will get a signed picture by Mr Fry himself using of course his new name. Think how much that will be worth on Ebay !!. So get voting and good luck. X-D

P.S. No more than one vote per person please

ClareBear

Posted Thu Feb 12th, 2009 11:50pm Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
Sir William Nipples of the Internet

Jarus

Posted Fri Feb 13th, 2009 12:11am Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
Ah my homage to As Time Goes By made it, if it's chosen Stephen could also add 'curer of hiccupps' to his C.V

Mandibles

Posted Fri Feb 13th, 2009 1:15am Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
Cyprian Stradivarius VonBonBon the Third.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

gadgetgirl

Posted Fri Feb 13th, 2009 11:31am Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
Fryphile's lovetoy

That would be me.

Help

Posted Fri Feb 13th, 2009 4:33pm Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
Fryphile's lovetoy
Haha.
I'm not jealous, not at all, no I'm not!

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 7:20pm Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
What?! Are you serious? Is he really going to change his name? Or am I being thick? This is crazy.......

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Desdemona

Posted Sun Feb 15th, 2009 1:45am Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
Fryphile's lovetoy

It has a strange truth to it.

Skip Life and come with me?

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Feb 15th, 2009 12:18pm Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
Fryphile's lovetoy

LOL definitely, go with that one!!

@dreamingshadow

PamJH

Posted Sun Feb 15th, 2009 2:49pm Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
But will Fryphile play nicely with others and share the lovetoy?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Feb 15th, 2009 5:18pm Post subject: Comic Relief 2009 : Re-name Stephen Fry
Fryphile's lovetoy

At least this one won't need batteries. I mean . . .

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry