Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

wckedmara

Posted Fri Mar 22nd, 2013 6:24pm Post subject: Conspiracy,,,?

I found a troubling and strange conspiracy theory site that claims that Fry is really just like Piers Morgan. It is quite a confusing and terrible read.

http://fourthdimensionalrecovery.wordpress.com/201.....-platform/

Rose

Posted Wed Mar 27th, 2013 1:11am Post subject: Conspiracy,,,?

It's a comedy site, no doubt. Too far-fetched. As evidenced by the mis-spelling of both PM and SF names. Very entertaining though! i had quite a giggle.

realnuz

Posted Fri May 31st, 2013 10:38pm Post subject: Conspiracy,,,?

Comedy, of course, this way the men in black don't zip tie, bag, and black van me away like Fry's character in the film "V For Vendetta". Real? Come on, of course it is and I am prepared for that interlude with the power elites. Steven, perhaps compartmentalized to not realize what I have conveyed in that article, must read it and debunk each and every allegation I made with logic, proof, and with absolute affirmations in order to form an opinion that sides with you and has a case against me. Troubling and strange as it seems, the architect of the comment, wckedmara, compares and contrasts, supports or substantiates his or her claim that this article is indeed fiction with no references, no support, and no backing argument as proof is very much lacking. I ask wckedmara to prove beyond a doubt even one element, and I invite Steven Fry to do the same.. which he won't of course, is to counter my claims. If I truly am wrong, then they can argue out, but from experience not one person on planet earth has ever been successful refuting anything I report. Analyze it, wckedmara, and ask Mr. Fry his opinion and then we'll go toe to toe in discussion. I do not tolerate a smear campaign that baits people with comments such as Rose's with complete negligence the same. I'm copying and pasting this in case Fry refuses to accept the comment with a screenshot to prove I posted this reply.. I am the best this world has at flushing out the counterintels..