Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

RighthoJeeves

Posted Fri May 25th, 2007 1:36am Post subject: Couple of other Fry things
If you havent noticed or seen yet Steven Fry in a show called Bones on Fox which is returning this Fall, I didnt know about it till I saw him talking about Hugh Lauries House on You Tube- another thing he has been in is V for Vedetta, which I have only seen the previews of on You Tube, looks like a rather interesting, different film I am not sure if I would see the whole thing rather just where Stephen Fry is in it, but you may feel differently. Just thought I would mention those, didnt see a thread on them, Mr, Fry is a busy guy branching out into different things, My brother who works for Ancestry,com says they will be another Who do you think you are this summer, they sponsor the program. I wonder if Mr Fry will be apart, he didnt reseach all of his family in the first so perhaps, we shall see.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jun 2nd, 2007 5:46pm Post subject: Couple of other Fry things
There's a V For Vendetta thread and at least one about Bones somewhere (on here for definate but there may have been one on the General Musings board at one point). I can't watch Bones because it's only shown on Sky One and my digital package is with Virgin Media and Sky have taken their channels from them. V For Vendetta on the other hand I've seen at the cinema and on dvd and couldn't more highly recommend it.

Assuming direct control...