Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sun Dec 7th, 2008 7:13pm Post subject: Crappy King's Lynn
I went to Lynn today with my friend and my grandparents. We went into HMV and my friend and I went in search of The Discovery of Heaven, but it turns out that shitty old Lynn doesn't have it in store so we had to order it. Now we;re going to have to wait another two weeks!! And since we don't really want a trip to Norwich, the HMV in Lynn is our only choice. And then we went for lunch at the Globe Hotel and we had to sit in the FAMILY section with all the bloody screaming children because I was under 18! I'm more mature than most of the 18 year old twats who drink in there!!!! What a fucking outrage!!!!!

Sorry for all the swearing.

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Dec 7th, 2008 7:50pm Post subject: Crappy King's Lynn
Sorry to hear about your shitty day Mushroomoid Miss. That totally sucks.

Assuming direct control...

M-y-s-t-e-r-y

Posted Wed Dec 17th, 2008 9:25pm Post subject: Crappy King's Lynn
It is one of the most annoying things in life to be treated like a child when inside you are soooo NOT one.
I found this out a while back, and it bugs me still.
But ive got used to it- the irony is, if i act childishly im told to grow up!
Hmmmm.
Well Na-Na-Na-Naah-Naah to them!
x

the bantam menace

Posted Fri Dec 19th, 2008 2:44pm Post subject: Crappy King's Lynn
I went to Lynn today with my friend and my grandparents. We went into HMV and my friend and I went in search of The Discovery of Heaven, but it turns out that shitty old Lynn doesn't have it in store so we had to order it. Now we;re going to have to wait another two weeks!! And since we don't really want a trip to Norwich, the HMV in Lynn is our only choice. And then we went for lunch at the Globe Hotel and we had to sit in the FAMILY section with all the bloody screaming children because I was under 18! I'm more mature than most of the 18 year old twats who drink in there!!!! What a fucking outrage!!!!!

Sorry for all the swearing.

If its this that you're after why not get it online?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Discovery-Heaven-Stephen-F.....amp;sr=8-2
You can get it by tomorrow if you're really desperate for it.