Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nitro

Posted Thu Oct 6th, 2011 6:54am Post subject: Crush My Wish

Granted, you do visit the hermitage and write the book, but while you were been busy in your cave together, the world was busy evacuating all residents to another planet.

I wish people over the age of 50 would stop getting 'work' done to their faces and just accept that it's normal for people to get old and die. They never actually look 'younger', just more stretched and less human.

Really? Wow.

marzgirl

Posted Fri Oct 7th, 2011 11:00am Post subject: Crush My Wish

Granted. Now you must live in their Miami retirement community and participate in every bingo game and dance social where the woman to man ratio is 15 to 1. All the women will look like Magda from "There's something about Mary" and smell of moth balls and really bad Avon perfume.

I wish I could sleep anytime I wanted, like cats do.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
~Martin Luther King Jr.~

gadgetgirl

Posted Sat Oct 15th, 2011 5:19pm Post subject: Crush My Wish

Granted, but in return you will get furballs, like cats do.

I wish I could have a magic door to take me to friends in Australia every time I wanted.

That would be me.

marzgirl

Posted Thu Oct 20th, 2011 5:13am Post subject: Crush My Wish

Granted but that door opens right into their bathrooms and there is no door bell or means or warning that you are coming popping in. AWKWARD!!!!

I wish I had someone at my beck and call to keep my house clean.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
~Martin Luther King Jr.~

ROYGBIV

Posted Tue Oct 25th, 2011 11:24pm Post subject: Crush My Wish

Granted, but they keep it too clean. Your body's immune system deteriorates because there are so few germs in your house, you become bedbound because there are too many germs outside and you've become a germophobe.

I wish I could be healthy for the rest of my life.

And as for global warming, we'll just kick ass wearing shades

marzgirl

Posted Thu Oct 27th, 2011 11:14am Post subject: Crush My Wish

Granted, but everyone around you is sick all the time. No one ever feels up to doing anything or going anywhere so you will be on your own with no one to share the fun with.

I wish Santa Clause was real.

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

Grouse

Posted Wed Nov 16th, 2011 2:49pm Post subject: Crush My Wish

Granted, but... on the fifth day of Christmas in two thousand and twelve SANTA RETIRES!

That may seem unnecessarily kind but eleven doesn't scan.

I wish Stephen Fry was sitting on the end of my bed arguing religion with me, unless that's two wishes, in which case... bed.

Nitro

Posted Sat Dec 17th, 2011 8:17am Post subject: Crush My Wish

We'll call it one then and say this: On the point of religion, you find anything you say causes Mr.Fry to vomit copiously, uncontrollably, and in a projectile fashion with both you and your bed as its target. He apologizes, of course, but since he can't control it, it never stops.

I wish I felt better right now.

Really? Wow.

TomHRXi

Posted Fri Jan 27th, 2012 8:01am Post subject: Crush My Wish

i don't know how to play this game

Stefi

Posted Sat Jan 28th, 2012 2:53pm Post subject: Crush My Wish

@TomHRXi I think it's explained pretty well in the first post of this thread, but'll try anyway.
Nitro wished he felt better right now and my job is now to give this wish a bad side effect so that if it were to happen it would be negative. So I say for example:"Granted, but you feel so well everyone around you thinks you are permanentely high and you have to go to rehab."

Now it's my turn to wish something, so I'll say:"I wish my brother would be better at school so that my mother isn't under so much pressure trying to get him not to fail."

Now you can write something beginning with "Granted, but..." and make the wish have negative consequences. Then you make your own wish and the next person will crush it and so forth.

We are talking of the idea of beauty, and the beauty of ideas.

@Giggi_1