Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mr Angry

Posted Mon Sep 3rd, 2012 10:29pm Post subject: Deaf Politicians...new initiative

After a lengthly debate, it was announced last night that David Cameron is bulk buying 'Hearing Aids' for all politicians in Westminister. This is not a moment to soon in my humble opinion. Here is why it is considered good news.

Before they take their seat in Parliament, they come round in their hundreds, put on high-profile campaigns to trick you in to voting for them. If you do, they promise to act in your best interests, air your grievances and state your case to Government. Pah! Pull the udder one, you lying, decietful parasites. The only way to get their attention is to pull this regime and turn it on them! I firmly believe that we hold the power, after all, regretably, we put them there in the first place. If this be so, surely, we can take them out too?

Mum's, Dad's, Grandparents, activists, extreme activists, I urge you all to join the revolution that is gathering more and more momentum every second. The uprising has started and now is the time that the Politicians must face their inevitable downfall. Their deciet, greed, and blatant fascist approach to serving us has given us no other option but to cease back control of this country before it sinks completely. Don' sit there thinking "what can little old me do"? Plenty. We vote them in, we vote them out, Simples!!!

http://mrangry34.blogspot.co.uk/

Nitro

Posted Wed Sep 5th, 2012 1:21am Post subject: Deaf Politicians...new initiative

Good for you Mr.Angry. I concur. Voting is important. It's so important, the bad guys go out of their way to make laws that makes voting extremely cumbersome and difficult for...wait for it...The poor. No surprise there, probably.

This is happening in the states and it's horrifying.

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people are willing to ignore the fact that people born into wealth, or who use the law to steal it, do not know and never will understand nor actually give much of a shit about what anyone below the 'wealthy' line go through. That so many people actually believe the sugary words of some uber rich dork with slick hair. Why, we got one of them running for prez right now

Really? Wow.

Amanda

Posted Thu Nov 29th, 2012 5:29pm Post subject: Deaf Politicians...new initiative

I'm not sure if voting in/ voting out of office might change things. I have thought on this and it looks to be a worldwide issue where politicians seem to be in a reality of their own, detached from 'the man on the street'. Do they have good intentions prior to taking office then later change or we've set up ourselves into a form of kakistocracy?
I would prefer a system to be set in place, where politicians taking office view it more as a contract than a privilege. Where they're all to outline their plans, goals, purpose etc. present it towards the people (via media) then let voting take place after (erase all the election gimmick and money spent on campaigning and let all candidates start on a fair, plain ground). Added to this there should be some form of penalty for not fulfilling their outline goals in the allotted time. ... and a tighter hold on corruption and Government spending.

I am probably expecting too much