Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

squellett

Posted Thu Jul 1st, 2010 12:58pm Post subject: Dear Stephen Fry

Dear Stephen,
i am new to your website and am looking forward to all of the new and interesting and indeed pleasant articles but may i ask you one question?
Well anyway; its this:
My wife told me that you had successfully downloaded the Application that allows you to create applications yourself and that she said you found it easy to create what you wanted. I don't have any particular idea of what i want to create at the moment but i would like to try and think of something. If it really is as easy as you say, can you tell me how and where i get it and what it costs; and then tell me , if you would why you personally found it easy to use?

I have always been a Fan of yours ; ever since i saw you in the 'Blackadder' series and followed every episode with great delight and much amusement.
Incidentally and unrelated to the above; i was once a film extra in the TV Film called , 'The Scarlet Pimpernel with Anthony Andrews and Ian Mc Kellern and enjoyed the experience immensely.I met a gay man there and he became a friend and we wrote a small play together afterward.I don't see him now as he lives far away from me but instead i have a very good Lesbian Friend who i see almost every week.
My friend and i have come up with an idea which i would like to put to you but that will have to wait for later.

Meantime i will just hang on and see if you can find some spare time to answer my query above.
Kind Regards,
Best Wishes,
squellett.

Maegandavisson

Posted Mon Aug 30th, 2010 11:20am Post subject: Dear Stephen Fry

I have the greatest respect for you, George, but Lord, you are no nearer catching me now than four years ago when I started." was his classic scherzo). - basically for wasting the police time - and be charged, even? If the worst thing he can suffer is that, then so be it, for his wee trip to the Mirror may have given them more readers two Sundays ago, but must have vexed the police, along with the less intelligent folk of the UK, who twin the word 'exclusive' with 'guilty'.
paraslim