Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

EllieK

Posted Mon Feb 13th, 2012 12:59pm Post subject: Dear Stephen, You're the Top!

Dearest darling Stephen.

Valentine's Day is all about love. And since you are one of the LOVEliest people on the face of the earth, your ever-loving fluffettes have decided to serenade you with a love song.
Due to the strategic difficulties of arranging ourselves into a virtual choir, you have mercifully been spared a vocal expression of our feelings and will instead be treated to a musical number in the form of pictures and words.
The song that this lyrical work of beauty has been based on is Cole Porter's “You're the Top”, from the musical “Anything Goes”. As you will see, this already terrific tune has been improved beyond all measure by some subtle, yet effective linguistic alterations and a few divine images of a certain someone.

If music be the food of love, read on and consider yourself present at a feast of truly magnificent proportions!

Bon appetit!

Your ever-loving fluffettes xxx

You're The Top

from Idea Collector

from DanaeZ

from mvet88

from andrealein

from Stefi

from Ginj

from gemini

from tsirafauna

from Droogy Woogy

from Fryphile

from Emsyphine

from lonelyaesthetic

from nemelle

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

Stephen Fry

Key Master

Posted Wed Feb 15th, 2012 9:53am Post subject: Dear Stephen, You're the Top!

Oh you absolute darlings! What a post to land in Wellington to. I'm sorry I've been away from twitter for the last couple of days, but preparation for the BAFTA evening and packing and getting ready for this three month stint in NZ has meant that I've been more than usually busy.

But how kind and sweet and intelligent and cutely funny and divinely inspired you all are. Never was anyone so lucky in their followers as I am in my fluffettes,

A million thanks to you all

And now I must to bed

Sxxxxx

EllieK said:
Dearest darling Stephen.

Valentine's Day is all about love. And since you are one of the LOVEliest people on the face of the earth, your ever-loving fluffettes have decided to serenade you with a love song.
Due to the strategic difficulties of arranging ourselves into a virtual choir, you have mercifully been spared a vocal expression of our feelings and will instead be treated to a musical number in the form of pictures and words.
The song that this lyrical work of beauty has been based on is Cole Porter's “You're the Top”, from the musical “Anything Goes”. As you will see, this already terrific tune has been improved beyond all measure by some subtle, yet effective linguistic alterations and a few divine images of a certain someone.

If music be the food of love, read on and consider yourself present at a feast of truly magnificent proportions!

Bon appetit!

Your ever-loving fluffettes xxx

You're The Top

from Idea Collector

from DanaeZ

from mvet88

from andrealein

from Stefi

from Ginj

from gemini

from tsirafauna

from Droogy Woogy