Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

michael

Posted Wed Mar 28th, 2012 2:12am Post subject: Depression or Bipolar? Not sure.

HE LIKED THeSE ONES
http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Frazzy

Posted Wed Mar 28th, 2012 8:07pm Post subject: Depression or Bipolar? Not sure.

Googling 'did Hitler like...' the second suggested search is cats, EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW. (After 'black people', which seems an odd thing to need to google.) and cats is the seventh suggestion for 'did Hitler hate..' the second being 'Jews' I'm just going to assume a lot of people misspelt 'juice'. Anyway, would he not have found the moustache competition from kitlers threatening? I'm jealous of my dog's nose, it is a fine nose. My nose has a dent in it.

Michj

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2012 4:19pm Post subject: Depression or Bipolar? Not sure.

Frazzy said: My nose has a dent in it.

youre nose sounds quite nice....
I dislike my nose, it draws attention like a screaming child in a supermaket, red for no apparent reason drawing the eye when you most want to hide, if it were someone elses i would imagine myself punching it repeatedly....so much for the mood stabilisers, noses..

Frazzy

Posted Thu May 24th, 2012 4:12am Post subject: Depression or Bipolar? Not sure.

A nose drawing attention would hopefully distract me from eyebrows.
I have compulsion to straighten eyebrows.. only controlled by my extreme discomfort at touching or being touched by strangers... anyone I'm comfortable with is in constant danger of having their eyebrows forcibly brushed the right way.
Because there is a wrong way for eyebrows. It's very wrong.
Sitting across from an old man, on the train, with untamed eyebrows, had me emitting strange squeaky snorts of hysterical laughter every few minutes at the ridiculousness of the urge to reach out and fix them..

Michj

Posted Thu May 24th, 2012 4:39pm Post subject: Depression or Bipolar? Not sure.

I can picture the scene but added my own thoughts of you penciling in replacements, leaving the man with a constant look of surprise youre discomfort at contact is something "bushy brows" perhaps would be greatful of had he been aware.
Nasal hair brings about in me similar urges to ambush those who's nasal hair protrudes like so many spiders legs waving in unison with each breath taken.
On the other hand the thought of touching someone elses.... nope not going to finish that one.