Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JVONEARTH

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 11:09pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
OFF HIS FUCKING TROLLY.

So what do you think?
I think he needs help myself. X-D

ClareBear

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 11:14pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
Mediums. Palmists. Faith/Crystal healers.

Bollocks, the lot of it.

JVONEARTH

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 11:18pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
X-D I think it's funny when he gets posessed.
And yes Atari.....All Bollocks

Britannicus

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 11:27pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
It is dawning on me that I know lots of people who claim to know how to do that sort of stuff.

What a bunch of goofs.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 3:47am Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
Radio is a genuine medium. Ghost-talkers are either self-deluded morons or evil bastards.

FryFan

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 3:59pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
X-D I think it's funny when he gets posessed.
And yes Atari.....All Bollocks

X-D

Me, too.

HILARIOUS !!

Britannicus

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 6:07pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
Dangerous, too. Since we're talking about this sort of thing, I'm getting this off my chest.

Last fall, a friend of mine met a guy on campus. Nice guy, it seemed. They became something of friends -- he's married and she's got a boyfriend back home. During this time period, my friend has just been prescribed a new medication that makes her feel sleepy and unwell all the time. Said guy's friendship seems to make her feel better though, so okay.

However, next thing I know, she's stopped going to classes. She stops talking to friends. Then she starts disappearing for days at a time. No one knows where she is. Come to find out, this wonderful guy has been taking her places and claiming to "channel" her dead mother, delivering whatever message he feels fit through her mom's name. He tells my friend that her mother wants her to break up with her boyfriend, he tells her how to hide from family members, he tells her how she should plan her life for the next coming years. She starts hearing voices, and by the end of the semester she's left school completely and nearly gets placed into a hospital by concerned family.

This guy is in half my classes this semester and I'm still not really sure what he thought he was doing. He does seem to enjoy power though, as he's recently put himself as leader of two, soon to be three school organizations. Maybe he just gets off on the thrill of saying "Jump!" and hearing back "How high?", no matter what state the person in question is. Apparently he still contacts my friend by e-mail, but hopefully the fact that she's now going to a different school 150 miles away will help buffer her from his influence.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

JVONEARTH

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 10:51pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
Lol it's on again now they walk about asking if anyone is there and as soon as they hear a noise they all shit themselves and run off.
I no longer need pills to cheer me up i just watch this X-D X-D X-D

ratoutofhell

Posted Tue Sep 11th, 2007 5:09pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
Britannicus, that's very scary

I am always suspicious of anyone who claims such abilities. Entertainment is one thing, but as soon as you start exploiting people... *shudder*

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

Red Raven

Posted Tue Sep 11th, 2007 7:33pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
I think the stuff on TV is fake, in fact anyone making money or personal gain from it is fake.

But, I don't rule out the possibility of the unexplained altogether. I'm not a religious person but I don't rule out spirits. I think there is truth behind the fairy tales and I hope that magic exsists.

Maybe I'm childish or perhaps I never did lose my imagination but a world without the things that stand hair on end and get the heart pumping is rather boring.

holdthenewsreadersnose

Posted Tue Sep 11th, 2007 10:59pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
Maybe I'm childish or perhaps I never did lose my imagination but a world without the things that stand hair on end and get the heart pumping is rather boring.I recommend reading up on cosmology, quantum physics and evolutionary biology - mind-blowing stuff, with the advantage of being true as well.

Red Raven

Posted Tue Sep 11th, 2007 11:36pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
Maybe I'm childish or perhaps I never did lose my imagination but a world without the things that stand hair on end and get the heart pumping is rather boring.I recommend reading up on cosmology, quantum physics and evolutionary biology - mind-blowing stuff, with the advantage of being true as well.

I find it amusing that if something isn't considered scientifically proven(or at least theorized) it isn't "true".

Saturn

Posted Tue Sep 11th, 2007 11:40pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
Truth is subjective.

One man's truth is another man's belief...

Red Raven

Posted Tue Sep 11th, 2007 11:43pm Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
Truth is subjective.

One man's truth is another man's belief...

...is another woman's hotdog with chili and mustard...

ysabella

Posted Wed Sep 12th, 2007 1:48am Post subject: Derek Acorah.....Genuine Medium or
What, no sauerkraut?! Heathen!

Reality is what goes on whether or not you believe in it.