Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 12:40am Post subject: Despite all evidence to the contrary...
I LIVE!!!

MWAH HAHAHA!!!

Sorry for not being round the forums. Generally if I'm gone for any length of time I try to get caught up but considering I've been gone for like 3 months now...I guess I"m not getting caught up.

Hope you are all well. Hello to the new people who have joined since I took off.

Things I experienced while being away...

D&C and LEEP biopsy-came back benign so yay
25th birthday! woo!
My little brothers 22nd birthday!
Trip to NYC to catch some shows
A rocking Billy Joel/Elton John Concert

and tons of tweets.

That's right...if I disappear again, you can surely find an update from me at my twitter.

http://www.twitter.com/DesmoidSurvivor

That is all. XD

Hope to see everyone around a bit more often.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Katrina

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 1:05am Post subject: Despite all evidence to the contrary...

AWESOME. Must go.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

PamJH

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 7:24am Post subject: Despite all evidence to the contrary...
Nice to see you on here again. I saw Billy Joel in concert - in 1978. He was marvelous then, too.

Help

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 12:20pm Post subject: Despite all evidence to the contrary...

I am well jealous :-//
D&C and LEEP biopsy-came back benign so yay
That's fantastic news!

I was totally unaware that you were DesmoidSurvivor on Twitter, sometimes I am so dense

Julia from Bristol

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 12:37pm Post subject: Despite all evidence to the contrary...
Nice to meet you EternalStudent!
So glad your medical news was good! Just what the dr ordered eh!

I have a cunning plan!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 3:09pm Post subject: Despite all evidence to the contrary...
How dare you try to live outside the forum!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 5:36pm Post subject: Despite all evidence to the contrary...
I'm so sorry Fryphile...the twitter...she sucked me in. XD

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

gadgetgirl

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 6:46pm Post subject: Despite all evidence to the contrary...
I keep missing you on Twitter ES. I think we live in anti-phase! Good to hear you are well.

That would be me.

Soph

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 6:51pm Post subject: Despite all evidence to the contrary...
It's good to see you back, ES. : ]

Photobucket

TobiasMonk

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 10:14pm Post subject: Despite all evidence to the contrary...
I LIVE!!!

MWAH HAHAHA!!!

Girl, you're crazy! X-D

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman