Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

LadyTara

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 10:22pm Post subject: Did he ever played in the same movie with...
Melanie Griffith?

I heard from someone that there is movie with them, and that is was shot in his younger days, but I cannot find any relevant info.

Does anyone know?
Thx

boffinbabe12

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 10:24pm Post subject: Did he ever played in the same movie with...
check imdb...

LadyTara

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 10:37pm Post subject: Did he ever played in the same movie with...
I checked, and couldn't find anything...

boffinbabe12

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 10:42pm Post subject: Did he ever played in the same movie with...
No, but:
Star Links
The Oracle says: Melanie Griffith has a Fry, Stephen (I) number of 2.

Melanie Griffith was in Mulholland Falls (1996) with John Malkovich
John Malkovich was in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The (2005) with Stephen Fry (I)

I had to momentarily refer to the little Orlando Bloom fan inside me to find that website- it was traumatic....

Envisogon

Posted Thu May 10th, 2007 10:26pm Post subject: Did he ever played in the same movie with...
HI, The movie you are talking about is I.Q. He played an professor who was married to Meliane Griffth's Character.

Lovely Jane

Posted Thu May 10th, 2007 11:53pm Post subject: Did he ever played in the same movie with...
HI, The movie you are talking about is I.Q. He played an professor who was married to Meliane Griffth's Character.

hm, that wasn't melanie griffith, was it? - I thought he played the fiancé of meg ryan

Envisogon

Posted Fri May 11th, 2007 12:10am Post subject: Did he ever played in the same movie with...
I am sorry I don't know what my mind is these days, you are right that was meg ryan! :-//