Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

fry'speppermintcream

Posted Wed May 6th, 2009 1:47pm Post subject: Do I rant or do I chortle... that is the question.
I've ranted about psychics ever since one told me I would have a kidney problem that might do me in. The rant normally went like this... arghhhhh. psychics.. deep breath.... arghhhh.

But the reason I'm in a chortling mood, and the reason I think Mr Stephen Fry has something to do with it, is that I've just finished reading a book called The Psychic Tourist and chortled, and hooted, and what's more skipped a few measly dinners so I could get it read before breakfast. I can't rant any more, I can only guffaw, which to my mind of thinking, at least, is much the best solution to any bad rant day.

sheepchrist

Posted Wed May 6th, 2009 3:43pm Post subject: Do I rant or do I chortle... that is the question.
[quote="fry'speppermintcream"]I've ranted about psychics ever since one told me I would have a kidney problem that might do me in. The rant normally went like this... arghhhhh. psychics.. deep breath.... arghhhh.

I have had a similar reactions for years when discussing anything with christians.

I can't rant any more, I can only guffaw, which to my mind of thinking, at least, is much the best solution to any bad rant day.

You cant beat a good rant especially on forums and the internet its the only fun some people get. I do agree though if its a person to person thing. a guffaw causes much more of an effect X-D