Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amberzak

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 7:44am Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
Does anyone else go onto the QI forum? It is accessible from the QI homepage.

bardess

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 1:35pm Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
Yes I joined around the same time as here. I enjoy both forums. There is a different feel about QI; a little bit more in depth

Rapunzel

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 11:45am Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
Yes I am a member of the QI forum and I also joined both forums at the same time. I find them both really interesting (or should that be quite interesting) and try to make contributions whenever I can.

wooden_elf

Posted Thu Oct 30th, 2008 1:42pm Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
I just registered as woodenelf.

IdeaCollector

Posted Fri Oct 31st, 2008 5:43am Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
Not yet but I'll look into it

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Fiona

Posted Sat Nov 1st, 2008 11:20pm Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
I am a member of the QI forum but rarely post. Some threads are interesting to read though.

Musical.moment

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 9:41pm Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
as a result of this thread I am going to try and join the QI forum, I love QI

Musical.moment

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 9:47pm Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
I have now registered

amberzak

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 11:58pm Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
I have now registered

Is it your same username?

foxriver

Posted Wed Nov 19th, 2008 4:54am Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
Yes I am a member of the QI forum and I also joined both forums at the same time. I find them both really interesting (or should that be quite interesting) and try to make contributions whenever I can.
do not know what is QI forumcan anybody tell me

Musical.moment

Posted Wed Nov 19th, 2008 8:57am Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
I have now registered

Is it your same username?

Yeah, same username, keeps things simple

Amie

Posted Wed Dec 3rd, 2008 1:18am Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
I've just come from there, registered just today

gjhsu

Posted Wed Dec 3rd, 2008 5:34am Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
I've been on QI Forums for a while, but mostly just browse.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 8:51am Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
I've never joined it but I lurk every now and then. I thought about joining just as I've thought about joining some LiveJournal communities but I barely have the time to keep up with this place.

Assuming direct control...

zomgmouse

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 9:34am Post subject: Does anyone go onto the QI forum?
I go there quite regularly, in fact I joined it before I joined this forum.

Twitter
Sporadically-updated blog

To be is to do - Socrates
To do is to be - Sartre
Do be do be do - Sinatra
(-- Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.)