Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Aug 31st, 2007 1:46pm Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
y'all seem to be more up to speed than me...?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Aug 31st, 2007 4:14pm Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
I read that Kingdom finishes filimg September 29, so I suspect some time after that.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

StickyKeys

Posted Fri Aug 31st, 2007 7:00pm Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
And when is this blog entry going up!? I'm anxious to read some Fry!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Aug 31st, 2007 11:25pm Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
I read that Kingdom finishes filimg September 29, so I suspect some time after that.

they gonna be drivin in the winter?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Sep 1st, 2007 12:06am Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?

they gonna be drivin in the winter?

Possibly. Maybe they'll do the northern states during autumn and the southern ones during winter. Also depends on how many days he'll spend in each state. Two days? Three would make it a 150 day trek. That's FIVE MONTHS. October - February. Certainly he won't spend Christmas away from family and Hugh?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Sep 1st, 2007 12:30am Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
okay, i feel embarrassed to admit this, but...
how come every time i think about this i feel all worried, like he's my brother or something? are they gonna bring snow chains? they'll have to cross a couple mountain ranges at least once each. i feel like a child with tons of questions.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Sep 1st, 2007 12:21pm Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
I heard it's going to be later this year. I also heard there's going to be an accompanying book.

Assuming direct control...

StickyKeys

Posted Sun Sep 2nd, 2007 1:32am Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
how come every time i think about this i feel all worried, like he's my brother or something?

Hee! Same here, especially when you mentioned that he'd be driving in the winter! It's going to be so cold and icy, what if there's construction?!

He brings out the cuddly in everyone.

shatzi

Posted Wed Sep 5th, 2007 12:52am Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
He'll probably be here when I'm in England...

MinervaMoon

Posted Wed Sep 5th, 2007 7:19pm Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
He'll probably be here when I'm in England...

Likewise. S to the igh.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Sep 7th, 2007 12:12am Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
how come every time i think about this i feel all worried, like he's my brother or something?

Hee! Same here, especially when you mentioned that he'd be driving in the winter! It's going to be so cold and icy, what if there's construction?!

He brings out the cuddly in everyone.

EW! NO! Ain't nobody takin' my cuddly nowhere! i am an uncuddleperson.

shatzi

Posted Fri Sep 7th, 2007 4:05am Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
If he goes through Ohio he may very welll see construction signs, I think their state symbol is the orange barrel. (I'm originally from Ohio)
Fry is cuddly looking isn't he? He almost reminds me of that big bear on the old Captain Kangaroo show..
Tony does that for me though. When I read about his breakdown he gave me that "instinct" like I wanted to put my arms around him and do an "everything'll be ok" pat on the back.
Anyhoo, I hope Stephen avoids Virginia and West Virginia if the roads are bad. I have driven those in the winter and they are icy in those mountains. Up and down the highways through the hills, with ice patches, not recommended.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Sep 7th, 2007 5:08am Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
i said no more cuddly!

StickyKeys

Posted Fri Sep 7th, 2007 9:38pm Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
*Cuddles banjo*

I'm sorry, what was that?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Sep 7th, 2007 9:55pm Post subject: does anyone know when this america project starts?
*Cuddles banjo*

I'm sorry, what was that?

OMG I love your signature line