Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

canuckuk

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 11:15am Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
What item of clothing most epitomizes you?
What item most epitomizes Mr. Fry for you?

Mine is a tutu. Someday I'll find the nerve to wear the loudest tutu ever fashioned. X

Hope

Member *

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 11:38am Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
I'd say for me it would be a ridiculous jacket of some sort. Perhaps in velvet as I am normally wearing a longish dark purple velvet jacket and a really long woolen-type scarf. Oh! Or my cat shoes.
I won the award for "most unique dress sense" in my year at school when I left. It was the proudest moment of my school life.

Lovely Stephen, hmmm. Wonderfully bright socks or silk ties. Scarves! He seems to own hundred of them!

canuckuk

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 11:46am Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
I now want some cat shoes to wear on that fateful day I wear the tutu! X

Help

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 1:11pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
I am 100% a hoodie.
I wear them all the time
Yeah I agree, beautiful ties remind me of Stephen.

PamJH

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 1:46pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
I've taken to wearing my cowboy boots of late. I haven't pulled out the cowboy hat in recent years but maybe that's next.

For Mr. Fry, I'd have to agree about the ties and socks. A sometimes he wears nifty jackets, too.

canuckuk

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 2:20pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
Does he wear garters with his socks do you think? X

Maxx England

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 7:36pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
I would point out to the Americans here that garters in this sense mean sock suspenders, except it is Stephen we're talking about.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Maxx England

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 7:39pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
I am given to understand by friends that my old red leather jacket=me. I don't know, I just bought a cheap jacket and wear it a lot.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Mandibles

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 8:42pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
I have a rather stunning creame suede jacket, its very heavy, the cut is all wrong and it has a stain on the side that people see most.

I think that sums me up nicely, heavy, poorly shaped and covered with secrets.

As for Stephen - socks. It HAS to be the socks. I see novelty socks, I see Stephen wearing them.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

gjhsu

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 8:49pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
I wear my black or brown (depending on the formality of where I'm going) bowler hat pretty much every day. The full-brimmed hat should never have fallen out of fashion. Functional, proper, and legen - wait for it - DARY.

I luff mah bowler hats.

TobiasMonk

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 11:32pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
My boots, a very worn pair of Justin Ropers.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Katrina

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 11:44pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
Probably my Purdue jacket that looks like a Northface, but is a knockoff.

Or workout clothes. I've been known to go to class straight before/after a hardcore cardio session. Believe me, it's nasty. But I did get a date dressed that way, so maybe I should rock it more often?

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

michael

Posted Mon Feb 16th, 2009 11:55pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
i wear t shirts and jeans,very guy-guy stuff. but most of my favorite stuff has an animal on it. like a screeching eagle or a standing lion or a big snake design or galloping horses or something, i wear that stuff even more when i feel kinda emo-shun-all. why?? i i was having a bad week once and drew myself and i had an eagle on my hat and a lion on my jacket and more lions on my shirt and racing airplanes on my shoes. oh...and i just got a pair of boxers with muscle cars on them. those are special.

no i am not 9 years old. i do act it tho.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

PamJH

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 4:31am Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
My boots, a very worn pair of Justin Ropers.

Good. I'm not the only boot person around here. My cowboy boots are black with roach-killer toes. Very cool.

TobiasMonk

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 5:08am Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel

Good. I'm not the only boot person around here. My cowboy boots are black with roach-killer toes. Very cool.

I was once arrested wearing nothing but my boots........drunk and leading a stolen, prize winning cow through the center of town.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman