Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

PamJH

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 5:30am Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel

Good. I'm not the only boot person around here. My cowboy boots are black with roach-killer toes. Very cool.

I was once arrested wearing nothing but my boots........drunk and leading a stolen, prize winning cow through the center of town.

Cute. Well, at least it was a prize-winning cow. And you did the right thing by wearing your boots just in case that cow stepped on your foot.

canuckuk

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 11:18am Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
Why were you arrested? X

Help

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 12:04pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
Why were you arrested? X
Possibly because of the stolen cow?

canuckuk

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 12:56pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
Dear heart..I was being silly! X

Help

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 1:51pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
You moose!

TobiasMonk

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 2:49pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel

Good. I'm not the only boot person around here. My cowboy boots are black with roach-killer toes. Very cool.

I was once arrested wearing nothing but my boots........drunk and leading a stolen, prize winning cow through the center of town.

Cute. Well, at least it was a prize-winning cow. And you did the right thing by wearing your boots just in case that cow stepped on your foot.

It was a scavenger hunt and she was on my list along with a bottle of Jose Cuervo.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

PamJH

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 3:18pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
Why were you arrested? X
Possibly because of the stolen cow?

What else could it have been? Surely walking around naked except for boots isn't illegal in Texas.

canuckuk

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 10:17pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
In some counties they could have blended in with any other courtin' and sparkin' couple. X

gadgetgirl

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 10:38pm Post subject: Don we now our gay apparel
Jeans and large classic T are my usual uniform, but for years I wore a pair of camouflage print Dr Martens so I'd have to say them. I loved those boots.

That would be me.