Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 7:04pm Post subject: Don't Twitter if you can't take the 'heat'
I think it's funny that people actually click on the @names just to see what it is that others are tweeting at SF. We need a word for Twitter gossip.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 7:14pm Post subject: Don't Twitter if you can't take the 'heat'
I think it's funny that people actually click on the @names just to see what it is that others are tweeting at SF. We need a word for Twitter gossip.

how about absolute Twoss!

I have a cunning plan!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 7:50pm Post subject: Don't Twitter if you can't take the 'heat'
Wait a minute, do you mean if you see that Stephen responds to someone with "mm, never thought of that, perhaps I should try that upside down next time." You aren't the tiniest bit curious as to what he could possibly be responding to? I don't think I could be that uncurious? (Okay I know that's not a word, but you know what I mean X-D .)

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 8:18pm Post subject: Don't Twitter if you can't take the 'heat'
Wait a minute, do you mean if you see that Stephen responds to someone with "mm, never thought of that, perhaps I should try that upside down next time." You aren't the tiniest bit curious as to what he could possibly be responding to? I don't think I could be that uncurious? (Okay I know that's not a word, but you know what I mean X-D .)

I'm with you there Ginj! That's part of the fun surely! X-D

I have a cunning plan!

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 8:51pm Post subject: Don't Twitter if you can't take the 'heat'

Hand on heart Ginj I've done it twice, once when I was still figuring Twitter out and the second time was another occasion where someone was being rude, but that's it. I'm a fan, but perhaps not in the same capacity that some of y'all are X-D
And I guess if folks really minded others reading they'd protect their updates anyway right? As for the "upside down" tweet, that's normal coming from him so it wouldn't necessarily pique my curiosity X-D

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman