Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Shyamz

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 12:24am Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
(Double post)

Shyamz

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 12:26am Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
I feel so sick...still...and so embarrassed and ashamed.:'(

How in Christ's name can we as a country walk into Brussels along side these people? How can the people who voted for them not think or care about how we would look in the world's eyes by allowing such a thing? God right now we must look every bit as racist, ignorant, pompous and empire-mourning as everyone else in the world thinks we are.

Nick Griffin?! Nick F*****G GRIFFIN?! Of all the people, Nick f*****g Griffin has a seat in the European parliament?! I'm not saying any one of them are any better than each other, but seriously, could he have BEEN any more vindicated for his years of evil flame-stoking than by what just happened on Sunday? I can't even type grammatically correct sentences any more I'm so MAD!

I wish I'd known about the London demonstration, or I'd have definitely gone, (at least he made no gains here, so my vote counted for something).
And I won't tell you the kind of s**t my parents were coming out with as the results came in!

http://action.hopenothate.org.uk/page/s/notinmyname

Thought this would be the place to post this link.

I don't currently have a CF card for my new second-hand camera, so I can't add a photo yet, can we still sign it though?
(Also, do you mind if I ask what our information might be used for? Please don't take offense, but I've always been careful with personal data online, particularly as I use the net to shop. Even my profile name isn't real!) : )

Tallyg is right, it was partly to do with the dramatic drop in votes for the main party that lead to them receiving less but still gaining seats, (even if that does make no sense...you'd think that in a democracy, less votes equals a LESSER swing in a group's favor, but what do I know).

But do you think the BNP recognise that fact? Of course not, they're proudly claiming that it's a victory for the indigenous British people, and that it's happened as a result of British people been sick and tired of the way this country is "going to the dogs" (to use a phrase they and their supporters love) and how they are been discriminated against in favor of immigrants, criminals and dole scroungers.

The irony the party consistently fail to notice is that whilst they complain about Muslims coming to this country and privately spreading hate towards the "indigenous" population and their "good Christian ways", it is the very public hatred towards other peoples and faiths the BNP demonstrate, that confirms the beliefs of a TINY MINORITY of Muslim people already brainwashed by just ONE OR TWO clerics with their own agendas, who in turn see the party's manifesto as proof of how British society and law hates them, when they do not.

Nick Griffin is the British Christian equivalent of those few extremist clerics he feels will take over Britain, but he just can't see it, or can but refuses to acknowledge it.

I truly hate them, and now they have around one million pounds to play with, so God help us.
I want them to die. Go on, say "violence doesn't solve anything" and that "like it or not they got those seats fair and square, there are better ways to deal with them", but that doesn't mean I can't verbally hate them, and verbally hate them I will, 'till my very last breath.

CollectorManiac

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 12:31am Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
Turnout really was THAT low that they got in, people are so dissillusioned with the way politics has moved in the light of the expenses scandal and the BNP are playing on people's fears during the economy
I just got back from our local anti-racism meeting for this end of the North West, deciding what to do next and whatnot, and looking through stuff it is apparent that yes their vote did go down, in fact by quite a lot here, and yet they won a seat because so few people turned out.
Griffin himself only got in by about 1,200 votes :S

Nitro

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 4:21am Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
Here's hoping that 'good people will NOT do nothing' as evil presents itself.

No one took Hitler and his brown shirts seriously. They were scoffed at by more intelligent people. And while there are more than a few reasons that they came into the ultimate power, a couple of them were the fact that the economy was failing and there was a scapegoat group to blame ( the Jews ).

Here in the states, a whole LOTTA people are ticked off about illegal immigrants. While part of me agrees that it's better for folks to enter and start their lives as legal citizens instead of starting them having already broken the law, I do worry sometimes that they will become our scapegoats. That some group will come along and exploit the frustrations of citizens and use that turmoil as a springboard to start getting their agenda in little by little. I don't think many totalitarian states happen all of a sudden.

Hopefully, the Parliment will be as far as they get. But again I ask, how long do they get to hold their seats?

Really? Wow.

CollectorManiac

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 2:30pm Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
Oh and Shyamz, yes you can still sign it without the photo, we were nearly at 80,000 last time I checked
After our local anti-racism meeting last night it was decided a Twitter account was called for
If any of you are in the North West, pleeeease follow @WALUAR
Next time I see Nick Lowles, the guy behind Hope Not Hate, which should be next weekend, I shall be suggesting a national HNH page on Twitter, it seems so obvious yet only Birmingham has one atm
It's not over yet

Nitro

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 5:34pm Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
Good lord this is like pulling teeth out with you Brits....

(stomping feet and throwing myself on the floor.....)

HOW LONG DO THEY HOLD THEIR SEATS IN PARLIMENT?!!!

X-D

Really? Wow.

monochromeprincess

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 7:51pm Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.

X-D

I think it might be five years possibly? But even as I say that it seems wrong. And are MEPs invited to parliament? Or to you mean European parliament? Is there such thing? Gosh so many questions. The sky is still blue isn't it?

I don't know, I should know more about politics but I don't, the thing is there is nowhere that teaches this sort of stuff unless you study politics at university. So I would quite enjoy a general outline of the basis of law and parliament and politics in this country, if anyone knows where to copy and paste from :D.

mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

monochromeprincess

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 8:01pm Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
Oh if anyone wants to watch any videos on the BNP, I provide linkage....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__DdFiV7aT8 (Part 1 of 7 of BBC documentary The Secret Agent)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNdBw7MDIQ (Sky News interview with Nick Griffin)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRKk2K3fMk0 (Sky News expose)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f8lprxiOFc (BNP Party European Election Broadcast)

article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/may/31/bnp.....ook-expose

another article: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-mayor/artic.....article.do

Most are from twitter, a lot from @CollectorManiac

mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

pythonesque

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 11:36pm Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
I couldn't watch these people let alone vote for them.It's quite disturbing,seeing how "well" they done .Awful.

Nitro

Posted Fri Jun 12th, 2009 4:33am Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
That Erikson dude is definently a woman-hater.

it is a strange kind of woman who would want to invest [her] energies into her job rather than into a man."

Actualy, it's more strange, and more abnormal, for a man to go against his nature to protect his family from violence, even if it means protecting them from himself.

His claim that he was only saying outrageous things to 'stir debate...about important issues' is a typically tired, and stupid, ruse to absolve oneself of responsibility for ones own words. I imagine he approves of violent men absolving themselves of responsibility for hitting those they know to be weaker than themselves.

Hmm...what's the problem ol' boy? Daddy didn't hug you enough? You found out Mommy liked sex and it makes you angry? X-D

Probably has the IQ of a brick...

Really? Wow.

CollectorManiac

Posted Fri Jun 12th, 2009 8:23pm Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
They're elected to the European Parliament once every 5 years
oh and thanks for the recognition monochromeprincess! =P My baglog of tweets is filled with videos and newstories of these scumbags these days

Nitro

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 4:52am Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
They're elected to the European Parliament once every 5 years

Thank you Tango! And for pardoning my laziness in not Googling it myself. It's just that every time I've stopped by this thread I'm all Googled out for the day X-D I do very much ((((appreciate)))) your answer.

Really? Wow.

CollectorManiac

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 2:35pm Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
Haha no problem

joan

Posted Sat Jun 13th, 2009 4:00pm Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.
Never mind the BNP - DinnerJacket got re-elected in Iran. Unbelievable!!

Shyamz

Posted Sun Jun 14th, 2009 6:30pm Post subject: DON'T vote BNP. There is no excuse.

X-D

Well sorry, I just didn't know so rather than guess and possibly give the wrong information I decided to leave it to someone here who did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__DdFiV7aT8 (Part 1 of 7 of BBC documentary The Secret Agent)

I think that was the documentary I saw.

Anyone considering voting for them on the grounds that they've "changed their ways" should have been made to sit down and watch that...all of it.

The thing that concerns me most is the comments. Did you see some of those?!
Considering that it is a documentary exposing the truth behind the new look BNP, I was suprised to see it attracting the attention of so many blatantly racist BNP voters (one or two exceptions noted), and it been added to a playlist of opposing pro-Right Wing videos. Why would they of all people want to link this video?

Unless it's a deliberate attempt on behalf of the playlist owner to draw non-rabid BNP opposers to their own filthy works. It's very odd.

Try this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD0zFX3BFz4&feature=related

It's nice to see someone out there using words straight from the horse's mouth to show them up for who they really are, and how they have always played on people's fears to gain support.
They even pretended to be collecting for a registered charity to collect money they admit they wouldn't normally get. They admit they are deceiving people.

Even though it's not as bad as many other videos of them I've seen, I ended up in tears watching that, and I don't normally do that (it's my own fault, I know I shouldn't go looking at things that annoy me so much when I'm hormonal
:-// ). Seeing all those children, every year a new generation is born to these people, and so it continues.
I don't think there's anything we can do any more.