So soft and deep
I'm so lucky that she is mine.

:-//

PamJH

Posted Tue Jan 20th, 2009 11:18pm Post subject: Ellie
Cute. Sounds like my many cats.

The Oracle

Posted Tue Jan 20th, 2009 11:22pm Post subject: Ellie
No this one is very different, she's "mad" like me and beautiful (like all animals) but she can talk when sh meows it sounds like Mama she also follows my around the house. I could wax lyrical (drone on and on) all night but I think I might go to bed to see if I can sleep.

PamJH

Posted Tue Jan 20th, 2009 11:29pm Post subject: Ellie
Would your cat be black and white? My black and white cats talk all the time. It's quite fun. Sleep well.

The Oracle

Posted Sun Jan 25th, 2009 10:48pm Post subject: Ellie
Funny you should say about her being black and white thats spooky cos Ellie is ........................ ginger and white. She does chat alot but being female is expected, although I have had male cats that talked, it's just them and how you interact with them. Take care.

PamJH

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 5:34am Post subject: Ellie
I love talking cats. My black and whites have always been vocal. One of our favorites always sounded like he was crying "Ham!" while my husband got ready for work. He finally broke down and bought some ham and gave it to the cat every morning.

My long-haired tabby and whites rarely say anything, but my ginger tabby will chat once in a while. The two kittens upstairs haven't said much yet, but we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I did like your poem. Take care and write some more.

The Oracle

Posted Thu Feb 19th, 2009 7:02pm Post subject: Ellie
Hi PamJH

How is your kitty, mine enjoyed the snow here the other week, it was her first outing in it and she used it to the amusement of her audience.
Hope you are well too.

I love animals, but it always comes back to cats for my pets. I belong to a couple of animal charities, they deal with domestic and wild so thats good.

I also give to other charities if I can afford to, but things are a little lean at the moment with the "credit crunch". On saying that we are still going away twice this year. :-//

PamJH

Posted Sat Feb 21st, 2009 8:46pm Post subject: Ellie
All of my kit kats appear to be fine. I was counting them the other day and was shocked by the total.

7 in the house
10 outside

I think I have plenty of cats - heck, I'm a cat charity all by myself.

I favor cats above all pets, even though I have to vacuum hair, clean up sick almost every day, scoop the litter. shoo them out of the bedrooms, etc. I am their servant, I guess, or their valet, if you will.

Take care,
Pam

The Oracle

Posted Sun Feb 22nd, 2009 12:43am Post subject: Ellie
I know !!!!!!! We don't own them they own us. Glad they are all well. Mine are now down to two. One indoors with us and one outside in the shed (more like a palace with heating) she does not like other cats and when she comes in the house and I shut the backdoor she panics. She belongs to the man two doors down but we have had her for about ten years. He didn't like cats his wife did, then she disappeared (I'm sure she's under the patio) and the cats got kind of ignored poor things.

I have had many cats over the years and I miss everyone of them, it's always hard when they die. What joy they bring.................that is besides the sick, hair and cat tray offerings.

I love kitty cats