Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 7:32pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
About time they released the Fraggles as a proper box set too, dammit!

Yeah and Muppet Babies!! And a UK release for The Storyteller Greek Myths and a re-release of The Storyteller (John Hurt!!!).

Assuming direct control...

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 8:14pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!

Pirates of the Carribbean are wicked flms. Very entertaining. Have you seen Cutthroat Island? That's another good pirate film. I was obsessed with pirates as a child, I was always pretending to be one, or pretending to be Peter Pan fighting pirates. ^_^

I have seen Cutthroat Island too. When I was a little kid I wanted to be a pirate every Halloween, and then I discovered Indiana Jones and wanted to be him. I remember one Halloween, I guess I was about 7, and I was very upset because my parents wouldn't allow me to have a whip to go with my costume. I am laughing at myself right now as I type this. X-D

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 8:27pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!

Pirates of the Carribbean are wicked flms. Very entertaining. Have you seen Cutthroat Island? That's another good pirate film. I was obsessed with pirates as a child, I was always pretending to be one, or pretending to be Peter Pan fighting pirates. ^_^

I have seen Cutthroat Island too. When I was a little kid I wanted to be a pirate every Halloween, and then I discovered Indiana Jones and wanted to be him. I remember one Halloween, I guess I was about 7, and I was very upset because my parents wouldn't allow me to have a whip to go with my costume. I am laughing at myself right now as I type this. X-D

Aww that's so cute. A little Indiana Jones. I was always asking for swords when I was a kid. I wanted Lion-O's sword but never got it. I just got loads of those cheap luminous plastic swords you get at the seaside and they kept disappearing myteriously. I like to think that somewhere there's another dimension with a portal above it through which plastic swords drop through from time to time.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Feb 17th, 2008 6:42pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
Aww that's so cute. A little Indiana Jones. I was always asking for swords when I was a kid. I wanted Lion-O's sword but never got it. I just got loads of those cheap luminous plastic swords you get at the seaside and they kept disappearing myteriously. I like to think that somewhere there's another dimension with a portal above it through which plastic swords drop through from time to time.

Haha, maybe their luminosity was too powerfu!

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Feb 17th, 2008 7:35pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
"It's A Wonderful Life"
but only at Christmas when you can't help but watch it over and over , because it's on every friggin' channel multiple times!

Walt Whitman

Red Raven

Posted Sun Feb 17th, 2008 7:41pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
"It's A Wonderful Life"
but only at Christmas when you can't help but watch it over and over , because it's on every friggin' channel multiple times!Agreed

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Feb 17th, 2008 10:22pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
i could probably watch "bringing up baby" several times

especially this part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A8U6aUPW48

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Feb 18th, 2008 4:36pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
"It's A Wonderful Life"
but only at Christmas when you can't help but watch it over and over , because it's on every friggin' channel multiple times!

I've never even seen that once. It never seems to be on or I must just keep missing it. Every christmas they always show a Ray Harryhausen film and every year I miss about half I wouldn't mind seeing them in full again one day. I keep telling myself to remember but I don't until too late!

TobiasMonk

Posted Mon Feb 18th, 2008 6:32pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
"It's A Wonderful Life"

I've never even seen that once. It never seems to be on or I must just keep missing it. Every christmas they always show a Ray Harryhausen film and every year I miss about half I wouldn't mind seeing them in full again one day. I keep telling myself to remember but I don't until too late!

Here's a quick clip compilation to help you catch up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c8rS_agfTk

Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Feb 18th, 2008 6:34pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
Not a film, but I watch Kitchen Nightmares over and over and over and ooooooover. Gordon Ramsay for the win!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Feb 18th, 2008 6:35pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
Hey thanks. That's a cool cover of Wonderful World. I want to see that film. Maybe next christmas I'll catch it eh?

TobiasMonk

Posted Mon Feb 18th, 2008 6:46pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
Not a film, but I watch Kitchen Nightmares over and over and over and ooooooover. Gordon Ramsay for the win!

You like it because he told that lady that she looked like "Shrek in a frock"!!! X-D
O.K., so that was why I liked it. :-// X-D X-D

Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Feb 18th, 2008 6:57pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!

You like it because he told that lady that she looked like "Shrek in a frock"!!! X-D
O.K., so that was why I liked it. :-// X-D X-D

Teehee, it's one of the reason. I love his yelling! Well, at least when he's yelling at people who aren't ME.

TobiasMonk

Posted Mon Feb 18th, 2008 9:21pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
Do any of you have a movie that you'll watch every time you happen upon it while channel surfing, even though you don't particularly care for it ? I do, but I'm not going to say what it is unless somebody else "fesses up" too!

Walt Whitman

Red Raven

Posted Mon Feb 18th, 2008 11:31pm Post subject: End, Rewind, Watch Again!
Do any of you have a movie that you'll watch every time you happen upon it while channel surfing, even though you don't particularly care for it ? I do, but I'm not going to say what it is unless somebody else "fesses up" too!

Weekend at Bernie's
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

and...dad and I watched Christmas Story 5 times in a row at Christmas.

I'm sure there are more but I haven't had a tv in almost 2 years so all I see is what I catch at mom and dads.