Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Wed Oct 15th, 2008 7:23pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
title

Jillus

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 6:16am Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
I can't wait to see more as Stephen's adventure continues . The packing video was really cute and funny. Thanks for sharing this with your fans

favoritedarkness

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 1:36pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
Boy that was fast. I for one hate packing , so that speed version looks very appealing to me

I am really looking forward to more vids~

AHisme

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 3:36pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
I wonder if he unpacked it all after he packed it in the video, and packed it again just so it'll be tidy. (and all to make a video, that's what I call devotion). Lovely video anyway.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 4:28pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
I doubt Jeeves packed Mr Wooster's luggage with such celerity.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 5:53pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
That was a cute video. It is so much fun to see how this site has evolved. Videos, twitter connections.

Love the bit about Bear Grylls...although he is on our televisions in the U.S. I have yet to see his name on any of our clothing lines. Or Les Stroud for that matter. XD

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 6:10pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
Is there a way to save the video without using Real Player? That is, just save it to your computer without going through RP or this site?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

favoritedarkness

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 6:47pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
Is there a way to save the video without using Real Player? That is, just save it to your computer without going through RP or this site?
I have it saved in .wmv format

favoritedarkness

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 6:49pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
LOL

Desdemona

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 7:17pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
it so cute.
he can't have packed that fast, and he took so little (or is that just me?)
It a nice touch to the new website. [=

Skip Life and come with me?

wooden_elf

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 8:12pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing

Speedpacking but still better than Wooster's packing. Jeeves would have re-packed when Bertie had left the room. *g*

WhatWouldJeevesDo

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 8:26pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing

Speedpacking but still better than Wooster's packing. Jeeves would have re-packed when Bertie had left the room. *g*

LOL

It takes me forever to pack. I'm a perfectionist so I have to fold and roll up things perfectly otherwise I have to take it out and to it all over again.

wooden_elf

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 8:30pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
LOL

It takes me forever to pack. I'm a perfectionist so I have to fold and roll up things perfectly otherwise I have to take it out and to it all over again.

I do need Jeeves. I'm a lousy packer and always pack at the very last minute. He would be very disappointed in me I'm afraid. *heh*[/quote]

gjhsu

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 8:34pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
LOL

I do need Jeeves. I'm a lousy packer and always pack at the very last minute. He would be very disappointed in me I'm afraid. *heh*[/quote]

Especially if you showed up with a less-than-savory hat.

wooden_elf

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 8:36pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
LOL

I do need Jeeves. I'm a lousy packer and always pack at the very last minute. He would be very disappointed in me I'm afraid. *heh*

Especially if you showed up with a less-than-savory hat. :-D[/quote]

LOL YES! That is true. But I would be safe and not embarrass myself by showing up in something I would have picked myself.

I really need a Jeeves come to think about it.