Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

monochromeprincess

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 9:33pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
It was very cute, and I'm looking forward to this new aspect of the website. Mr Fry seems to be working flat out, I hope he packed himself a nice fluffy cushion so he can take a break and relax now and then =P.

@dreamingshadow

fryfan20

Posted Thu Oct 16th, 2008 9:51pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
A fry can video an African video on a frycam and he will do so.

what a lovely sentence

I am what I am

WhatWouldJeevesDo

Posted Fri Oct 17th, 2008 4:30am Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
LOL

It takes me forever to pack. I'm a perfectionist so I have to fold and roll up things perfectly otherwise I have to take it out and to it all over again.

I do need Jeeves. I'm a lousy packer and always pack at the very last minute. He would be very disappointed in me I'm afraid. *heh*

Especially if you showed up with a less-than-savory hat.

LOL YES! That is true. But I would be safe and not embarrass myself by showing up in something I would have picked myself.

I really need a Jeeves come to think about it. :D[/quote]

It would be great to have Jeeves around. Not only will he be able to keep you looking fabulous, but when you get into trouble he'll be there to help you out.

But unfortunately, I don't have a Jeeves. So I just have to think about what would Jeeves do in certain situations.

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri Oct 17th, 2008 4:45pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
I doubt Jeeves packed Mr Wooster's luggage with such celerity.

Because Jeeves knows that celerity = NO UNDERWEAR in the suitcase.
though it could mean he goes commando

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 11:31am Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
A fry can video an African video on a frycam and he will do so.

what a lovely sentence

I agree.

I think this new video aspect of the site is going to be fun!
Stephen Fry = speed-packing extraordinaire.

Puppaz

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 12:45pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
If I were ever to stalk someone Mr Fry would definitely be the one I'd wander after. I could seriously watch him talk about anything for hours on end without tiring of it...
I doubt he needs or wants another stalker though, so I'll just wait for the next update

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 12:53pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
I enjoyed this. It's not heavy at all, and it's something small and simple. Thier needs to be more of this light entertainment in the world. : ]

Photobucket

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 1:00pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
it so cute.
he can't have packed that fast, and he took so little (or is that just me?)
It a nice touch to the new website. [=

It looks like he's hardly packed owt but today's Dork Talk column is all about what he's packed for his trip to Africa. ...and here's a picture he posted on Twitter on Wednesday of him with his luggage. When I saw this I thought half the cases will be chock full of gadgets and laptops and ipods and iphones. I'm glad to read he's taken his DS with him as well. I wish he'd put up some kind of review (anywhere on this site) of DS and Wii games he's enjoyed playing as well as writing about the bad ones too. Everyone wants to avoid those. >-< I saw a DS game just this morning I want to get my hands on called Spore Creatures where you get to design your own pets. You can exchange pets with other players and you can fight them or have them make friends and the evolve too. ^_^ It looks like a lot of fun.

Assuming direct control...

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 1:53pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
^Aww really, his pink DS ? ;D I agree, I'd love to know what games Stephen enjoys, his collumns on the DS and the Wii interested me the most.

Photobucket

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 1:56pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
Yeah, I wondered what DS games too, and I was gonna comment something to that effect but comments are disabled on the Dork Talk column? Anyone else find this/know why?

I used to love Animal Crossing, it was great, you could spend hours on it - but then everyone started to hate me, and it wasn't so fun..! Imagine sitting down after a crap day, thinking 'at least I have my virtual world where I have friends that don't judge me' and there's a pixelated moose asking you where your friend is, because they're much more fun than you are!!!

@dreamingshadow

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 2:05pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
Rofl. xD Animal Crossing is addictive, after a few long hours you start to realise how sad you are, you're actually having conversations with pixels on a screen. I was distraught when Cesar, the obnoxious gorrila left town, he'd stuck by me since the begining of the game. Oh how I begged him. I haven't been on it since.

Photobucket

Puppaz

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 2:07pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
I had to remove myself from the animal crossing world before I totally lost my grip on reality... I was about five minutes away from leaving my apartment to bury various fruits and fish outside and then call all my friends round for a "treasure hunt" :\

I could go on about my attempts to place my romantic attentions on a duck, but then you'll get scared.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 2:10pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
Animal Crossing sounds fun. I wanna play! *putsonwishlist* I love Zoo Keeper. It's so addictive. Once I pop it in I can't stop playing, it's really hard to turn off. It's get scary when I start dreaming about, all those spinning animal tiles and I don't like it when they pull angry faces at me. :'( I want the animals to be happy. I like it when you capture an animal that matches the one at the top of the screen and the top one pulls a total freak out. It looks funny and cute. ^_^

Assuming direct control...

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 3:10pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
I could go on about my attempts to place my romantic attentions on a duck, but then you'll get scared.

LMAO. Yes. Indeed. Slightly life consuming, isn't it? And yeah, I stopped going on there when Ruby the rabbit left, she was my favourite, and she spurned my advances too. I had infinite fun when the moose asked me one day what was a good thing to say to someone that he liked, to let them know how he felt - and I typed in'arseface', so that everytime he saw me after that he said 'Hello there arseface!'. Immature, yes, but enough to make me smile every time I went on there - I'm afraid so.

@dreamingshadow

gadgetgirl

Posted Sat Oct 18th, 2008 3:26pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
I stopped playing AC about a year ago as it was taking up a lot of time and my games backlog was getting too big, I dread to think how many weeds I have there now It's about to be re-released/tweaked for the Wii.

I loved that Stephen had a Tilly hat btw, my folks are always going on about how superior Tilly's are!

That would be me.