Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Oct 22nd, 2008 2:46pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
I always imagined that if Bertie and Jeeves went on safari Bertie would go full hog and wear the hat and suit much to Jeeves' chagrin. Meanwhile Jeeves would wear his usual valet gear and be perfectly cool and crisp even when everyone else is melting and sweating away in the tropical heat. X-D

X-D Omg, yes!!! And I know Bertie would be so excited!! *squee*

He would! Bertie would love it, he'd have a big machete as well.

He'd be like a child in a candy shop!!! :D

It would be an adorable sight I'm sure. :-D

Assuming direct control...

AHisme

Posted Wed Oct 22nd, 2008 3:25pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
I always imagined that if Bertie and Jeeves went on safari Bertie would go full hog and wear the hat and suit much to Jeeves' chagrin. Meanwhile Jeeves would wear his usual valet gear and be perfectly cool and crisp even when everyone else is melting and sweating away in the tropical heat. X-D

X-D Omg, yes!!! And I know Bertie would be so excited!! *squee*

He would! Bertie would love it, he'd have a big machete as well.

He'd be like a child in a candy shop!!! :D

It would be an adorable sight I'm sure. :-D

Awww that is a nice visual image in my head.

debzwheeler

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 1:48pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
Well Stephen it just proves my point you can make anything and everything interesting ! I am sure you will look fetching in the waterproof cape and not as you said fetch up, because without sounding like sick stalker ! I think the most you are one of the most beautiful people i have seen , inner beauty shines without x

TinaL

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 2:59pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
Well Stephen it just proves my point you can make anything and everything interesting ! I am sure you will look fetching in the waterproof cape and not as you said fetch up, because without sounding like sick stalker ! I think the most you are one of the most beautiful people i have seen , inner beauty shines without x

that is so true

bingethinker

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 5:08pm Post subject: Episode 1: Packing
It was good fun to see Stephen pack a Tilley hat. Canadian friends of mine gave me a sort of viral infection that made me want to have one too. It took me ages to order the right Tilley from Canada, but it's worth it. Nobody should travel without a Tilley!

(I'm not even paid to say this)