Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 6:33pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
Nomming rhino!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gadgetgirl

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 7:06pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
Aaaaw - even the Rhino cannot resist Stephen's fluffiness Hands up who involuntarily moved back from the computer when Baraka (?sp) started weeing? I certainly did. Such lovely, if slightly scary, creatures though.

That would be me.

amberzak

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 7:09pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
Aaaaw - even the Rhino cannot resist Stephen's fluffiness Hands up who involuntarily moved back from the computer when Baraka (?sp) started weeing? I certainly did. Such lovely, if slightly scary, creatures though.

I laughed when the rhino started weeing.

AHisme

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 7:28pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
Awwww I think this was the best one yet.
Rhino's are quite sexy creatures (and not just because they're HORNy puppaz. :P)
I loved how close Stephen got to the rhino, and how sweetly he spoke to him.
ALSO THE GIRAFFE!

When Stephen meets Giraffes it's the fluffiest meetings. "Bending down!" I just couldn't help myself going all "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!".

amberzak

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 7:41pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
Awwww I think this was the best one yet.
Rhino's are quite sexy creatures (and not just because they're HORNy puppaz. :P)
I loved how close Stephen got to the rhino, and how sweetly he spoke to him.
ALSO THE GIRAFFE!

When Stephen meets Giraffes it's the fluffiest meetings. "Bending down!" I just couldn't help myself going all "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!".

My friend has a dirty mind. She was laughing all the way through this. I slapped her.

AHisme

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 7:44pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
lol it's something with the way he speaks to the Giraffes. "Hello giraffe" for example. Adorable.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 7:56pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
lol it's something with the way he speaks to the Giraffes. "Hello giraffe" for example. Adorable.

His "hello" is the warmest, cuddliest, most inviting thing ever.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Puppaz

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 8:17pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
From the very start the voiceover was incredibly warm and genuine, as always, and the video just became more and more touching towards the end.
How the man can fit such a brilliant mix of emotions into a 7 minute video is beyond me, I suppose he has a good subject to work with but this vid just summed up why I love Stephen Fry

wooden_elf

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 8:24pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
That sweet, poor blind rhino. I want to keep him. *cuddles him*

monochromeprincess

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 8:45pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos

*hands up*

So touching and wonderful, I loved this video. Such inspiring creatures. The clouds are something so unreal there, aren't they? Awesome landscape and animals, shot so skillfully that even in drizzly old England I feel like I am there on his great adventure petting the rhinos and watching the hot African scenery whirl by.

Lovely. And appreciated so much - how loved are we, Fluffettes? I feel loved, definitely.

mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

TinaL

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 10:09pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
I like the rhino-massage-bit
aren't rhino ears sweet? like brushes.

I know I shouldn't say the following but...I wonder how our life will go on when Stephen is back home again. I don't know but I love those little videos and I get deeply sad when thinking about the end of his tour
It's like he is opening the world for us. I've seen things I only know from telly or books but his videos are more real to me.
And no more "hello giraffe" ... or sweet talking to rhinos...

omg...

I need a tissue
:'(

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 11:21pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
I know what you mean, TinaL. Stephen's been incredibly generous in sharing his time and video adventures with us. I heard he's pretty much going to take December off from projects, save for writing. Don't know if that means fewer videos/tweets or what. He's spoiling us rotten and I love every millisecond of it.

wooden_elf

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 11:23pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
I know what you mean, TinaL. Stephen's been incredibly generous in sharing his time and video adventures with us. I heard he's pretty much going to take December off from projects, save for writing. Don't know if that means fewer videos/tweets or what. He's spoiling us rotten and I love every millisecond of it.

Couldn't agree more with you. He's the most amazing guy to be a fan of. I'd say that he deserves to take December off even if it means leaving us without updates.

Soph

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 11:34pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
How endearing does Stephen sound behind the camera ? And talking to the animals !?
I love the begining, the very silent atmosphere followed by a sudden 'Oo,' I have to say amused me quite a bit. And I loved him saying 'baboons' and 'gazelle' and 'ostrich.' (it sounds like he doing that thing were you put enphesis on the end of a sentence to make it sound like a question.) Just me ? Okay.

Such a lovely video, my favourite video by a clear mile, put a fixed smile on my face.
I feel exactly the same, I'm going to miss this, I'm enjoying it while it lasts. *watches again*

Photobucket

wooden_elf

Posted Tue Oct 28th, 2008 11:37pm Post subject: Episode 4: Wild Rhinos
And I loved him saying 'baboons' and 'gazelle' and 'ostrich.' (it sounds like he doing that thing were you put enphesis on the end of a sentence to make it sound like a question.) Just me ? Okay.

Noooo, it's not just you. You can feel that he's enjoying saying them. That's our Stephen.