Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 7:25pm Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
Sir! Sir! I know, sir! Please sir! X-D X-D X-D

Nice Blair Witch re-enactment at the beginning there. Poor fella. It might have been a good thing that Stephen didn't get to play with the chimps. All that cuteness would have been devastating.

I loved that chair with a hole in it for the toilet. Toilets need armrests, fer crying out loud.

I think I hurt myself nodding when he invited us into the shower with him.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

monochromeprincess

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 8:08pm Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
Lol Fryphile. I could hear a chorus of Fluffettes when he said that, and almost felt like saying really guys until I realised I was talking to myself X-D

It just looks heavenly there. And lovely that the humans are the ones enclosed and not the chimps! That sunset looked outstanding. The bats! How lovely. How completely delightful, all of it. That camp looked a lot like another one, that was on Mark's log on the LCTS website.

I don't think my diary, video or otherwise, could be nearly as cute as Mr Fry's. I feel so lucky! It's like we're all his mates or something. However odd you may feel by following him around on his adventures quite as closely as we do is melted away by Stephen's general charmingness about it all. Makes me want to make a video diary! But I have very little to interest anyone with :P. For now it's lovely to watch these vids :).

mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

fryfan20

Posted Tue Nov 4th, 2008 10:24pm Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
I feel for Fry not able to get by the chimps, there are next to humans the only animals that can get the common cold.

I was (like everybody I think) nodding when he asked to get with him in the shower but at the same time knew that that wasn't going to happen (and rightfully so, it would have been very on-Stephen of him if he did )

can't wait until the next video, either here or on the LCTS website

I am what I am

wooden_elf

Posted Wed Nov 5th, 2008 12:46am Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
*gasp* Did you call Mark Swein? X-D X-D X-D

Poor Stephen. You always seem to end up in trouble. If it's not a broken arm it's a big cold.

Great video!

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Nov 5th, 2008 12:49am Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
I could hear Fryphile swooning during the shower bit.

A most excellent video despite the cold.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

TinaL

Posted Wed Nov 5th, 2008 7:58pm Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
I think he should never comb his hair again^^ it's so sweet when completely chaotic and "sleepy".

@bertawooster

wooden_elf

Posted Wed Nov 5th, 2008 7:59pm Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
I think he should never comb his hair again^^ it's so sweet when completely chaotic and "sleepy".

Do you think we can convince him?

TinaL

Posted Thu Nov 6th, 2008 12:35pm Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island

Do you think we can convince him?

No, I think who wouldn't feel comfortable with that. Imagine him in a serious documentary or interview with sleepy hair. LOL. I'D LIKE IT. But who else? Hm...

What about that: we invent a technique that allows us to grab into the telly/computer and let us mess up his hair I would be content with that for a while

@bertawooster

wooden_elf

Posted Thu Nov 6th, 2008 12:43pm Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
No, I think who wouldn't feel comfortable with that. Imagine him in a serious documentary or interview with sleepy hair. LOL. I'D LIKE IT. But who else? Hm...

Me! I do!!

gadgetgirl

Posted Thu Nov 6th, 2008 12:47pm Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
There is the wet hair look in the latest LCTS gorilla video too

Poor Stephen - *I* felt jealous watching Mark play with the Chimps so I can only imagine how he was feeling.

That would be me.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Nov 6th, 2008 12:55pm Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
Loved the vid as usual

I agree that he should def keep the bed hair look

Though if I had been there with all those bats, they would of attacked me, they don't seem to like me much.

Chimps and Stephen Fry, I don't think you could get more adorable than that

Chaos

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 9:41am Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
I really loved this video. I felt so sorry for him having such a terrible cold. I agree with you all though, I loved his hair. The little apology that popped up was quite cute too.

The video tour of the tent and view from his front porch was nice. I've never been a fan of chimps, but I think I would have loved to have gone out there with them too. Poor Stephen.

Can't wait for the next one!

Soph

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 1:15pm Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island
I felt terrible for giggling at his hair whilst he's got a great big cold (bless) and no touchy monkeys. But lolled at his caption, drawing more attention to it. xD (I think I may of actually caught his cold, well I like to think I've caught it from him rather than the normal way, but I do feel his annoyances there.)

'Orphanded chaimpazees' I think I may I have to weep at reading that, poor likl things. And I really awwed at the chimps sticking thier arms out for fruit. How clever are chimps, using a stick to retrieve a carrot, quite clever. Further on in the video you feel more and more terrible for Stephen, he really wanted to be involved and he's sort of left watching from a far. How cute was Mac with Mark. ^____^ And Stephen feeling like a left out child 'That should of been me.. You should of been holding me up in the air.' Rofl.

Btw, I think he knows the exact words we want to hear.. Stephen, shower, now !

Photobucket

Mensinnylopard

Posted Mon Aug 2nd, 2010 11:14am Post subject: Episode 5 - Chimp Island

Very funny episode here so I like this...and I enjoyed this ...