Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nitro

Posted Tue Nov 11th, 2008 1:02pm Post subject: Episode 5
I believe the 6th episode is the last of the documentary, and will cover California, Oregon, Washington State, Alaska, and finally, Hawaii.

Ah! Thank you for the correction. That makes much more sense.

Really? Wow.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 11th, 2008 8:17pm Post subject: Episode 5
Just got up to the Vegas spy game. Bless Stephen. He did his best. The only reason he wasn't successful was because Tony didn't bring him his coffee at 11:00. B'oh.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gjhsu

Posted Tue Nov 11th, 2008 8:21pm Post subject: Episode 5
Just got up to the Vegas spy game. Bless Stephen. He did his best. The only reason he wasn't successful was because Tony didn't bring him his coffee at 11:00. B'oh.

Hahahaha, oh that crazy Control....

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 3:58am Post subject: Episode 5
"Dick Check" ROFL! Oh, poor embarrassed adorable Stephen. Yes, by far the best episode. But only one more to go

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 7:11am Post subject: Episode 5
Oh my the brothel bit was most excellent.

The food always looks amazing in each of these places!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Katrina

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 6:44pm Post subject: Episode 5
Loved the whole episode, but I have to agree with a lot of you: my favorite part was the brothel, not only because of Stephen's adorable uncomfortable-ness :-D, but also because I found the whole operation really interesting.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

amberzak

Posted Wed Nov 12th, 2008 11:44pm Post subject: Episode 5
I love the respect Stephen had for the native americans.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 12:44am Post subject: Episode 5
BTW during the brothel scenes, Stephen mentioned he was a member of the Garrick Club. Seems the perfect place for him. I wonder if this is the club where all the waiters are called Charles? At least I think it was Charles.

Mr Scaley

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 12:27pm Post subject: Episode 5
Really enjoyed the programe but "Vegas" and not a Blackjack Table in sight?

gadgetgirl

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 1:06pm Post subject: Episode 5
Really enjoyed the programe but "Vegas" and not a Blackjack Table in sight? Did he not already do that in Atlanta? And he was none too impressed if I remember rightly.

That would be me.

gjhsu

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 4:25pm Post subject: Episode 5
Really enjoyed the programe but "Vegas" and not a Blackjack Table in sight? Did he not already do that in Atlanta? And he was none too impressed if I remember rightly.

That's because it was Atlantic City.... which is Jersey. Can't really fault him

monochromeprincess

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 9:47pm Post subject: Episode 5
BTW during the brothel scenes, Stephen mentioned he was a member of the Garrick Club. Seems the perfect place for him. I wonder if this is the club where all the waiters are called Charles? At least I think it was Charles.

Cool - I meant to ask about that, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called.
That Charles comment...was it in some interview? I have a vague recollection of a library or something. Am I going mad? Almost certainly. Thanks for the linkage though.

@dreamingshadow

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 13th, 2008 10:24pm Post subject: Episode 5

Cool - I meant to ask about that, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called.
That Charles comment...was it in some interview? I have a vague recollection of a library or something. Am I going mad? Almost certainly. Thanks for the linkage though.

Yes, it was from In the Library with Clive James. And yes you're going mad

Soph

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 5:01pm Post subject: Episode 5
I didn't ever think I'd ever in a million years see Stephen in a terrifically American denium jacket. It appears the more time he's over there the more American-like his clothes become, I mean red bandana and cowboy hat. - Only in America. ;D

And don't get me wrong, he looks gorgeous. Steve is back. xD It had me in giggles from the moment he spoke with his ever so British accent.

It was giggles after giggles.. The spy game thingy. 'Get up against the wall, spread 'em.. Are you lauphing' "Yes this is what I was looking forward too." Rofl, gotta love Stephen.

And "Nice pool, nice day, nice breasts, anyway." LMAO.

And the cooking breakfast was so sweet.

It really was sweet, it was miscalleanous but pleasant watching, I'd like to see him on Celebrity Come Dine With Me, the "celebrities" are mostly stuck up thier own arse, so Stephen would be a breath of fresh air I'm sure.

Loved the whole episode, but I have to agree with a lot of you: my favorite part was the brothel, not only because of Stephen's adorable uncomfortable-ness :-D, but also because I found the whole operation really interesting.
I thought it was interesting, and I don't mind admitting that. Awkward and uncomfortable for Stephen. DC lmao. xD The embarrasment and disgust was written all over him. Very cute though.

Photobucket

AlmightyNaji

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 11:16pm Post subject: Episode 5

And "Nice pool, nice day, nice breasts, anyway." LMAO.
I swear to god I wasn't expecting that bit. I couldn't stop laughing. X-D