Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Dallyhard

Posted Mon Jun 30th, 2008 7:00pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
Dear Sirs

I enjoy QI but it would be much better if you got shot of that Davies fellow (the ear-biting johnny).

And Phil Jupitus? I mean, really.

karen m

Posted Tue Jul 1st, 2008 12:38am Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
for shame, leave alan alone, although, i do not like the likes of johnny vegas. there has to be a line..... still QI is brilliant and i love davies

fryfan20

Posted Tue Jul 1st, 2008 11:37pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
Dear Sirs

I enjoy QI but it would be much better if you got shot of that Davies fellow (the ear-biting johnny).

please don't kill my puppy (Davies) i love him and stephen, togetter the ARE QI.
i hope that Phil come more on the show, he is funny (specialy when he imitates stephen).

I am what I am

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Jul 2nd, 2008 6:28am Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
yeah after 2 weeks of watching almost every panel show i can find I concur that Vegas is a bust. And Clarkson really rubs me the wrong way.

But everyone else is simply fab...(especially Dara, David Mitchell and Jimmy).

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Occy

Posted Wed Jul 2nd, 2008 10:15am Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
you're entitled to your opinion - Im entitled to tell you to shut up :p

I like Alan - he takes the potential stuffy out of the show - he makes stephen laugh too!!

And Phil Jupitus is HYSTERICAL - clever and funny - just because he isn't eye candy doesn't mean he should be ditched - cmon who doesn't know where coconut milk comes from? (coconut cows of course)

Dallyhard

Posted Wed Jul 2nd, 2008 1:56pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
Er.... No. They're both not funny. Yet they both think they are

But, horses for courses as they say. Taste is a most personal matter. Especially bad taste

karen m

Posted Wed Jul 2nd, 2008 6:08pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
Er.... No. They're both not funny. Yet they both think they are

But, horses for courses as they say. Taste is a most personal matter. Especially bad taste

that's just harsh they wouldn't have a career if people didn't find them funny.. although my ultimate panelist are alan, jo, bill and rich hall.

everyone is entitled to their own opinions but that doesn't mean we can accuse others of having bad taste just because it's not our own

Dallyhard

Posted Wed Jul 2nd, 2008 6:21pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
Aw I'm only teasing, sweetpeas.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Jul 3rd, 2008 8:08am Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
Dear Sirs

please don't kill my puppy (Davies) i love him and stephen, togetter the ARE QI.
i hope that Phil come more on the show, he is funny (specialy when he imitates stephen).

...and imitating Hugh Laurie!! Making Stephen squeal he was telling on Phil! X-D I want to see more Phil Jupitus, more Bill Bailey, more Dara O'Briain and more Rich Hall. They're simply not on enough!

Assuming direct control...

Dallyhard

Posted Thu Jul 3rd, 2008 1:56pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
oh my god now you're teasing?! Dara O' Whatever??? He's a waste of a guest-fee.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Jul 3rd, 2008 3:04pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
I've seen Dara O'Briain live twice and he's the best stand-up comedian I've seen. Even better than Rich Hall! The bestest! *squee*

As someone willing to see Morrissey you're not one to talk about taste anyway. Morrissey is well annoying and rubbishey.

Assuming direct control...

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Jul 3rd, 2008 6:48pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
Dara is beyond fab!!! Who doesn't love that irish accent and mock the week makes me cry with laughter?!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Dallyhard

Posted Thu Jul 3rd, 2008 10:00pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
I'm prepared to concede defeat but only in light of your use of the word "rubbishey" which I thought was brilliant and it made me laugh.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Jul 5th, 2008 2:12pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
As someone willing to see Morrissey you're not one to talk about taste anyway. Morrissey is well annoying and rubbishey.
X-D X-D X-D

Phil and Bill every episode because they tag team SF and crack me up.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

karen m

Posted Sat Jul 5th, 2008 9:09pm Post subject: Er.. No, I don't think so.
i wish hugh laurie would do another one at some point, he cracks me up and it would be nice to see them together again... i'm as much a fan of hugh as i am of stephen. There are not many good comedians anymore and i love that qi brings the best ones together you can see such a difference between the likes of jimmy carr and johnny vegas compared to the older and funnier jo, rich and bill

comedy just isn't what it used to be i'm only 21 but i'd rather be watching old clips from blackadder, fry and laurie, urban trauma etc. than watch little britain or the mighty boosh.