Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JohnathonFinney

Posted Wed Nov 11th, 2009 9:08pm Post subject: Fable 3?

it has come to my attention that fable 3 is in the works. while i am looking forward to the release, a question plagues my mind: will reaver be included? i believe he will be, but i know he can only return if stephen decides to return to voice him. i can but hope he will return, reaver was such a joy in fable 2.

Mandibles

Posted Wed Nov 11th, 2009 10:18pm Post subject: Fable 3?

As an avid player of Fable, I heartilly agree with the above.

I did find myself giggling at the section of the house aptly named,

"Reavers Back Passage" I entered it with all due enthusiasm.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

starz1984

Posted Mon Nov 23rd, 2009 1:45am Post subject: Fable 3?

I can't wait until the game comes out.

korakk

Posted Wed Sep 8th, 2010 7:28pm Post subject: Fable 3?

i am eager to get the limited edition version, comes with cards, and a good evil coin(though for me i would need to get another coin and stick them together so both sides says evil)as well as extra ingame stuff. i am very eager to get back to slaughtering hordes of vilagers,

although reaver wasnt so great in fable, he was a cool character(sept for killing barnum) but when i got into reavers rear pas.. am not going to finish that without you all laughing, when i got there he didnt really to very well with the gun

hello people I assume you are reading this because you are lost if you scroll down alittle more you should find the next post
but if you do want to see my gibberish click here http://twitter.com/seangilfillan

korakk

Posted Thu Sep 9th, 2010 4:27pm Post subject: Fable 3?

p.s. sorry for bringing up an old post, didnt notice it said 2009

hello people I assume you are reading this because you are lost if you scroll down alittle more you should find the next post
but if you do want to see my gibberish click here http://twitter.com/seangilfillan

jmb272

Posted Fri Oct 15th, 2010 5:56pm Post subject: Fable 3?

Cool, a few fellow fable fans

I loved the first two games, cant wait for number 3.

Aparently the hero of the third game is your son/daughter from the second. So you'll probably be able to sort of transfer your kid from fable 2 to 3.