Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

PirateCaptain

Posted Mon Apr 9th, 2007 12:08am Post subject: Fantastic!
I was recently diagnosed with having bi-polar and so far i think its brillaint! The downy bits arnt to great but the up ibits are fnatastic i'm not takig my meds and i've stope seeing my thepist and i feel great ofr it! so what if i went off the rocker alittle i got back down to earht and and lovlying every seocnd.

I think its imporatant to understnad whats up but you have to relish to. Who else on here likes what theve got?

Realy if you could stop it, lead a normal life.. " push a button" as it were would you?

i no i wouldnt. I'm happy with this, it effects my firends and family but i'll keep to myself when im down. and tell everyone and lift people when im up.

Are these really pants deicsions to make? ordoes everyone feel the similar?

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Apr 9th, 2007 12:16am Post subject: Fantastic!
I was recently diagnosed with having bi-polar and so far i think its brillaint! The downy bits arnt to great but the up ibits are fnatastic i'm not takig my meds and i've stope seeing my thepist and i feel great ofr it! so what if i went off the rocker alittle i got back down to earht and and lovlying every seocnd.

I think its imporatant to understnad whats up but you have to relish to. Who else on here likes what theve got?

Realy if you could stop it, lead a normal life.. " push a button" as it were would you?

i no i wouldnt. I'm happy with this, it effects my firends and family but i'll keep to myself when im down. and tell everyone and lift people when im up.

*scratches head*

I take it you're on one of your up-swings right now... your thoughts are clearly many keystrokes ahead of your fingers.

JVONEARTH

Posted Mon Apr 9th, 2007 12:31am Post subject: Fantastic!
Take time to read through the threads and most of the things you ask will become clear.
Let us know how you get on as the moods change.

meekychuppet

Posted Mon Apr 9th, 2007 9:27am Post subject: Fantastic!

You're at the crest of your cycle. Drop back in again when you're in the metaphysical toilet.

PirateCaptain

Posted Mon Apr 9th, 2007 11:17pm Post subject: Fantastic!
sorry about the typos, i just suck at typing. I guess it's days liek today when you wish you were back on meds. oh well, stuff htem! they woultn help anyway.

You're at the crest of your cycle. Drop back in again when you're in the metaphysical toilet.

I tihnk this must be the toliet cso it sucks like hell, smells a bit niffy too