Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Tourmaline

Posted Mon Feb 12th, 2007 8:07pm Post subject: Film, Television, Radio, Theatre....and Podcasts
Each day at work I receive a daily newsletter telling me what the upper tiers of our Government have been up to - today I read in one of the items that last week, Tony Blair was granted the honour of an audience with Stephen Fry for the 10 Downing Street Podcast. Such a joy to read about Stephen as part of my work!

You can hear the podcast, or read the transcript here.

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Feb 13th, 2007 1:02am Post subject: Film, Television, Radio, Theatre....and Podcasts
Well! This is spiffing! Fry and podcasting are not strangers, it seems. This is very heartening.

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Feb 13th, 2007 1:16am Post subject: Film, Television, Radio, Theatre....and Podcasts
Well! This is spiffing! Fry and podcasting are not strangers, it seems. This is very heartening.

Although he seems to think podcasts are closely tied together with Apple and iPods... which is actually not really true, and hasn't been true for a while, I think... but hey, if that disposes him more kindly to the whole idea of podcasting, I'm flying the bitten apple flag.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Feb 13th, 2007 6:22pm Post subject: Film, Television, Radio, Theatre....and Podcasts
1. I love how his socks match the furniture.

2. Stephen: "It is a huge weakness of mine is I want to be loved."

3. Come here, big boy

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Canzonett

Posted Tue Feb 13th, 2007 7:45pm Post subject: Film, Television, Radio, Theatre....and Podcasts
Start the countdown for the FryCast ...

Frylu

Posted Wed Feb 14th, 2007 9:02am Post subject: Film, Television, Radio, Theatre....and Podcasts
Here it comes : 10,9,8,7,6,5...