Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

bogandken

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 11:09am Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
http://pack.google.com/intl/en/integrated_eula.htm.....ampaign=en

here you go! Download Google earth and you can still put the Lat and long for a peek!!!!
Your dog is so lovely!!! What a cutie!
If I can help you in any way please do let me know! I am in Lincolnshire now for my sins, but would have been delighted to have driven you around on a 'kingdom' tour!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 11:52am Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
Allegedly OTTO But since he doesn´t respond to that horrid name anyway, my mother is in the process of finding a new name for him. I´ll let you know as soon as a decision has been made (a bit off-topic though :-// )

Oh okey.

Assuming direct control...

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Apr 23rd, 2008 4:18pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
http://pack.google.com/intl/en/integrated_eula.htm.....ampaign=en

here you go! Download Google earth and you can still put the Lat and long for a peek!!!!
Your dog is so lovely!!! What a cutie!
If I can help you in any way please do let me know! I am in Lincolnshire now for my sins, but would have been delighted to have driven you around on a 'kingdom' tour!

Thanks ever so much for the link to download Google Earth
And thanks for your kind offer, I don´t know what to say :-//
I DO hope life in Lincolnshire is not too miserable, but I know how you must be feeling. England was my second home for over seven years and now that I´m back home I really miss her, especially Norwich and the Broads (have not had time to explore Norfolk, but intend to do so in years to come as we have 5 weeks annual leave and loads of public holidays ) And I miss my friends - but not for much longer, only 3 days until my holidays...
Are you considering getting another dog?

bogandken

Posted Wed Apr 23rd, 2008 4:34pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
Thanks you! Awww I hope the weather is perfect for your visit and you enjoy so much! I am actually half German and although never lived in Germany used to vist Austria and Germany every year and miss it tonnes!
We can't really get another dog and in my heart of hearst although I adore wolfhounds, Hazzie puppy was my first and is totally irreplaceable. He was so quirky and unique and the most intelligent, adorable,pain in the backside ever. I am in the RAF and due to go away for 4 months again to the desert so having another dog would leave my poor wife a full time job and she is off back to Uni.
Maybe one day when I have won the lottery and own half of Scotland I would get a pack of Wolfies and a load of horses!!!
Do enjoy your trip over and if ever I get back to Marham, that guided tour offer still stands!

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Apr 24th, 2008 6:41pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
Thanks you! Awww I hope the weather is perfect for your visit and you enjoy so much! I am actually half German and although never lived in Germany used to vist Austria and Germany every year and miss it tonnes!
We can't really get another dog and in my heart of hearst although I adore wolfhounds, Hazzie puppy was my first and is totally irreplaceable. He was so quirky and unique and the most intelligent, adorable,pain in the backside ever. I am in the RAF and due to go away for 4 months again to the desert so having another dog would leave my poor wife a full time job and she is off back to Uni.
Maybe one day when I have won the lottery and own half of Scotland I would get a pack of Wolfies and a load of horses!!!
Do enjoy your trip over and if ever I get back to Marham, that guided tour offer still stands!

Oh bogandken, the imminent deployment in the desert for 4 months sounds very scary and I do understand why you cannot have another dog - for the time being. Wolfhounds must be quite a handful, and since your wife is off back to Uni.... and it sometimes takes years to get over the loss of a dog, especially if it was a "special" dog as yours obviously was (all dogs are special in their own way, but some are "more" special, if you know what I mean. Our last dog died over three years ago and we just needed time until we were ready to get another one). So - as you said - perhaps one day
Thanks for the guided tour offer - perhaps one day. And if you and your wife should ever come anywhere near Vienna and want a tour around the city (I could also show you all the places Stephen visited during the "Who do you think you are" genealogy show), you know where to find me
Finally, take care (I hope this is not being too friendly, but four months in the desert sound most dreadful, so far away from one´s home and loved ones)

bogandken

Posted Thu Apr 24th, 2008 8:51pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
Gerti....
Thank you sooooo very much for your very kind words about Hazzie and how we miss him so. You really do understand what we feel, and it shows by the words and phrases you use to describe it all.

Swapping guided tours sounds like it could be a bit of fun, and also very interesting. Having someone local to show you around any place is always the best way to do things. You are always guaranteed to see all the best bits.

As for the desert..... yes I suppose it is scary, no it is not nice to be separated, but unfortunately it has to be done. At least this time I know what to expect (having been there before). To be honest though, it is not the place, the climate or the separation that means you would not want to go there for a holiday..... it is just a handful of the neighbours that ruin it for everyone.... as usual.

Looking forward to the tour bus idea...... maybe we could get a coach load together.
Best regards Ken

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Apr 25th, 2008 1:04pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3

Looking forward to the tour bus idea...... maybe we could get a coach load together.
Best regards Ken

Yay, swapping guided tours is a good thing! Another forum member showed me round Durham last year, and will give me a tour around her hometown next week (I hope that one day I´ll be able to reciprocate) You can meet very kind people on this forum

I personally am in two minds about whether or not it is better to know what one´s letting her/himself in for. But all one can hope for, Ken, is that all goes well and that the neighbours are on their best behaviour... so: fingers crossed.

Tour bus idea Sounds interesting... I think we could get a coach load together, I for one would time my holiday such as to secure a seat on said coach

Well, must go... "post" soon and all the best

shatzi

Posted Tue Jun 17th, 2008 4:34pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
...And I met up with SOMEONE in London last year and saw some of the Royals!
If the show films in August I can probably come out to meet anyone else going to snoop on filming.

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sun Aug 10th, 2008 4:42pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
Does anyone have any definite dates for the filming of the third series? I've searched everywhere but have not succeeded in finding any specific dates and locations. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

xx

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

l0zer0

Posted Mon Aug 11th, 2008 9:30pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
We Were in Swaffham on Friday and the Film Crew were there out side Kingdoms Office! No sign of Stephen Though

greentree

Posted Sun Sep 7th, 2008 7:42pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
I was in Swaffham (briefly0 last Tues and filming was going on, but I didn't see any of the actors.

I did see messers Fry and Slattery in Wells-next-the-Sea last Weds - they were filming there all day. We only knew the night before cos it was in the local paper (Eastern Daily Press) as the main street was closed for a couple of hours, but the paper only mentioned the early morning road closure, not the fact that they were filming in Wells all day.

We were staying in Wells on holiday last week, so it was complete chance that we saw them - I don't think they publish filming schedules or anything like that, it's just a case of chance if you happen to be around when they're filming.

No sig.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Sep 8th, 2008 4:03pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
If only filming continued for another 8 days please, please, please, please - I intend to visit Swaffham in a week´s time - if not, oh well *sigh* - Swaffham is always worth a visit, especially the charity shop and gift shop (not that they sell Kingdom mugs in the latter , made a complete fool of myself last time :-// )

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Tue Sep 9th, 2008 5:37pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
gift shop (not that they sell Kingdom mugs in the latter , made a complete fool of myself last time :-// )

They do! I went in Pedlar's Gold a few weeks ago and saw the much sought after "K" mug.

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Sep 9th, 2008 8:19pm Post subject: Filming Schedule Series 3
They do! I went in Pedlar's Gold a few weeks ago and saw the much sought after "K" mug.

yipeeee I need to get one... only because my surname begins with K
Thanks for letting me know!, Mushroomoid Miss!!