Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Peachy Keenan

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 6:31pm Post subject: Finally on Australian screens!
After much waiting, Fry in America will be "coming soon" to ABC1 next month. Hooray! It will be starting Sunday, August 9th at 7:30pm.

You can still buy the book in ABC shops and some bookstores too.

Twittering @peachykeenan!

Reeds

Posted Fri Sep 4th, 2009 11:15am Post subject: Finally on Australian screens!

Have been watching each of the episodes and am struck with the need to aquire a bongo van and do a mini tour up and down the east coast of the US... must get on to the continent first *looks over the big red land, then over the big blue sea* One day....

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."
Terry Pratchett

Reeds

Posted Sun Sep 6th, 2009 1:29pm Post subject: Finally on Australian screens!

*eyes pop open at Mustang Ranch episodes* lol theres a world you don't often get a look into.

I agree with Step Hen about believing in science and very much want to see Monument Valley.

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."
Terry Pratchett

Lyn1962

Posted Wed Sep 9th, 2009 11:10am Post subject: Finally on Australian screens!

Hi I'm new here.
I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying "Stephen Fry In America".
Thanks Stephen for such a wonderfully entertaining program.

lordmountbeauty

Posted Thu Sep 10th, 2009 2:02pm Post subject: Finally on Australian screens!

I too am new here.
I have to say Stephen Fry in America so far has been thoroughly enjoyable, I quite often watch each episode twice!

Good show old COCK!

From D.Rumsfeld (I do believe)

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

whitelippy

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 2:25am Post subject: Finally on Australian screens!

I so want to kick my shoes off, sit back and have a cup of hot chocolate and Hobnob with Stephen Fry.Or since I'm an Australian, a Vegemite Sandwich and a pint of beer. Stephen is thoroughly engaging, immensely interesting and a joy to watch on TV. "Stephen Fry In America" was fantastic. PLEASE do another doco like that one Stephen, how about on Australia?

IMAGINE