Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Terhen

Posted Sat May 24th, 2008 9:58pm Post subject: First Time
Hello!
I'm new to this site and at this point basically just wated to say Hi to you all!
Was going to write properly about something that's been pressing my mind lately, but suddenly realised that I'm being horribly tired (at this hour - must be getting old... ).
Since I am finnish, and english is my second language, it's definately for the best to leave my musings until my brain isn't this fuzzy... I'm a woman btw; only telling you this detail because I strongly suspect that my name is completely alien to the majority of you.
So, see you later guys,
Nighty night!
Terhen

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat May 24th, 2008 10:53pm Post subject: First Time
Hello Terhen

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

ClareBear

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 7:39am Post subject: First Time
'Ello.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 8:45am Post subject: First Time
Hello there. Would you give us a hint about how to properly pronounce your name?
Are you prepared to give Finnish lessons? Only one of our moderators has a passion for Finnish music and would really like to learn some more.

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 6:05pm Post subject: First Time
Nice to meet you!

I am new as well but I have a pinch of Finnish in my heritage..predominantly Lapplander though.

Welcome!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

karen m

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 6:27pm Post subject: First Time
in that case hello to Terhen AND eternalstudent *waves*

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 7:03pm Post subject: First Time
A word from Michael Palin

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon May 26th, 2008 2:00am Post subject: First Time
ah yes...the finland song...that was adapted and put into Spamalot. great song that.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

ysabella

Posted Mon May 26th, 2008 5:03am Post subject: First Time
Hi Terhen! Welcome, welcome.

Help

Posted Mon May 26th, 2008 9:18am Post subject: First Time
Hello Terhern.