Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JSKanga84

Posted Sat Apr 26th, 2008 1:10am Post subject: Flowers
What beautifully communicated thoughts, Maren! And what lovely flowers!

Maren

Posted Sat Apr 26th, 2008 10:36am Post subject: Flowers
Thank you, JSKanga :-// - the flowers are from our garden.

Here's a blue one for you:

JSKanga84

Posted Sat Apr 26th, 2008 3:05pm Post subject: Flowers
Thank you!!
They're so beautiful. Makes me wish I had a grassy spot to plant stuff. All I've got is a patio with a pink dahlia in a pot.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Apr 27th, 2008 6:47pm Post subject: Flowers
Thank you, JSKanga :-// - the flowers are from our garden.

Here's a blue one for you:

That's a lovely flower. I love blue flowers.

Assuming direct control...

Maren

Posted Mon Apr 28th, 2008 6:01pm Post subject: Flowers
oh, the blue flower of the Romantic, Amyl? "Fern ab liegt mir alle Habsucht: aber die blaue Blume sehn' ich mich zu erblicken. " (Avarice is foreign to my nature, but I yearn to behold the blue flower ... sorry, probably a lousy translation :-// )

Makes me wish I had a grassy spot to plant stuff.

Perhaps you can come and do the gardening here ... my mother was an artist in the garden, but I don't have a green thumb and don't know what to do.
Last year I tried to seed some herbs and the result was a disaster; I got some huge thistly plants and definitely no sage, basil, rosemary or lemon balm. :'(

JSKanga84

Posted Mon Apr 28th, 2008 6:08pm Post subject: Flowers
Awww. A sweet offer, Maren, although I'm stuck in TX! The only thing I can reliably grow is mint because it grows all by itself like a weed. My mom is able to grow basil, but only in a pot, and rosemary grows better from a seedling than from seed, or so she tells me.

Kim86

Posted Wed Apr 30th, 2008 9:37am Post subject: Flowers
Really, really lovely flowers. I'm just glad to see at least some flowers on line because my roses and tulips seem to need forever to pop up. I'm just a couple of days away from talking to them and playing some music for them.