Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

EllieK

Posted Mon Dec 5th, 2011 11:28pm Post subject: Fluffettes Christmas Playlist

Dear Stephen,

We, your faithful fluffettes, wish you the merriest, berriest, jolliest, holliest most fabulous Christmas imaginable and very much hope you will enjoy this collective token of our undying love and admiration for you.
Knowing how much you adore music in (almost) all of its myriad forms, we decided to put together a playlist of pleasing tunes for your delectation and delight. The whole comprises a perfect polyglot of languages and a jumble of genres, so it is really the musical equivalent of a deliciously decadent box of chocolates!

All you need to do is hit the download button and then let your delicate ears be filled with fabulousness

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XZVQGMOH

All our love,

Fluffettes xxx

zany_zigzag
hardigirl
PrancingJeeves
lonelyaesthetic
GertrudeSusanne
andrealein
inckognitto
nemelle
Peeteer
ACSarahAC
Reynard Da Sylva
mvet88
misprofessioned
Stefi
striped_mouse
DanaeZaf
Katjusa
midsomerlover
peachytweety
TobyMonk
Emsyphine
Fryphile
IdeaCollector

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

gjhsu

Posted Fri Dec 9th, 2011 6:38pm Post subject: Fluffettes Christmas Playlist

Edited to reflect the snazzy new link that fryphile has provided

TobiasMonk

Posted Thu Dec 15th, 2011 2:32am Post subject: Fluffettes Christmas Playlist

And now stickied

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Stephen Fry

Key Master

Posted Thu Dec 15th, 2011 11:54am Post subject: Fluffettes Christmas Playlist

It ….

I …

But …

There are no words….

It’s all on my iPhone and I’m off for a walk. Just about every pound I lost a couple of years ago has merrily returned and it’s time I started doing something about it…

This fabulous mix is something I shall treasure always. I can see how much thought and effort and knowledge and pride has gone into it and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

It’s been a tough year with lots of travel and I have had SO much pressure from charities and good causes to tweet on their behalf that I’ve been aware that my tweeting hasn’t been as much fun lately as it should be. I’ll try and put that right.

I know you all understand that I can’t always reply to your messages and DMs personally. Incidentally, some flaw in the system means that there is literally no way that I can receive PMs on this site. I don’t know why, but they never come through.

Anyhow. That’s not the point. I send you all a hundred warm hearty Christmas Hugs. And Hanukkah hugs, and Humanist Hugs, or as Americans say to make life simpler, Holiday Hugs.

You’re wonderful and you mean so much to me

With love and bursting with happiness

S xxxxx

EllieK said:
Dear Stephen,

We, your faithful fluffettes, wish you the merriest, berriest, jolliest, holliest most fabulous Christmas imaginable and very much hope you will enjoy this collective token of our undying love and admiration for you.
Knowing how much you adore music in (almost) all of its myriad forms, we decided to put together a playlist of pleasing tunes for your delectation and delight. The whole comprises a perfect polyglot of languages and a jumble of genres, so it is really the musical equivalent of a deliciously decadent box of chocolates!

All you need to do is hit the download button and then let your delicate ears be filled with fabulousness

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XZVQGMOH

All our love,

Fluffettes xxx

zany_zigzag
hardigirl
PrancingJeeves
lonelyaesthetic
GertrudeSusanne
andrealein
inckognitto
nemelle
Peeteer