Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 10:25pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Hey Fluffettes and other Stephen Fry fans,

I've just thought how it would be great if we had a kind of sticky thread here with all our Special Days (like Fluffettes Happy Birthday index).

What we could do for a start is post by post, leaving here a small message of when someone has his/her Happy Birthday just to keep tracking this valuable information.

The main reason is (apart from Fluffette-to-Fluffette congratulations) to kindly ask Stephen on Twitter either by DM or by simple @ to him that this or that Fluffette has a Birthday!

I think it's great when someone else asks him to send you a tiny sweet Hippo Bathday reply instead of tweeting and asking him by yourself which is kinda embarrassing especially when you ask & fail

So, I'll start first.

In case someone want to give me a 'present' on my special day - it's on the 8th, January

Looking forward to your replies with dates, folks!

xxx

glueyourfingers

Posted Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 11:45pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Good idea!

Part of my boyfriend-at-the-time's birthday present last year was a DM from Stephen. I was so proud of getting that

My 18th birthday is on November 27th.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 11:24am Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

glueyourfingers said:
Good idea!

Part of my boyfriend-at-the-time's birthday present last year was a DM from Stephen. I was so proud of getting that

My 18th birthday is on November 27th.

So lovely! I can imagine how happy you were!

As soon as there'll be enough posts with HB dates - I think of compiling them all and make an index that could be sticked then. That will be names and dates of Birthday.

C'mon, Fluffettes!

gjhsu

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 2:24pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

My birfenday is coming up in a few short weeks. November 10.

Apparently, a fairly popular birfenday, as I know two other people I used to work with who have the same birth anniversary date.

lonesome aesthetic

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 2:39pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

*finally makes it into thread* {stolen my sisters laptop! }

My birthday is Dec the 21st.
I'm so excited already about the possibilty of getting a tweet from Mr Fry! *bounces off the walls*

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 3:44pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

The 26th of December is when I was allegedly born. Don't remember exactly. I was quite young when it happened.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Midsomerlover

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 4:37pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

22nd of May 1859 was the birthday of the great Arthur Conan Doyle. Exaclty 130 years later, I was born. If that isn't an omen, eh? Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and finish my new detective novel.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 5:27pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Yours are all coming up! And with no reason for us to forget.

Mines 21st of August and you all missed it. *bathes in self pity* ; ] I didn't mention it and it was just before we got the group messages from Stephen on his birthday! Which by four days later, made my birthday. ^___^

Photobucket

nongenderous

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 6:14pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

My birthday is December 3rd.

Soupy Twist

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 6:28pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

My birthday is May 28th.

gadgetgirl

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 6:46pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

I joined this mortal coil on July 30th. Early in the morning, or very late at night depending on your point of view I don't want to pester his precious tweeting time too much but I must admit I would implode with joy at a birthday tweet!

That would be me.

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 6:55pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Happy late birthday, Soph! We'll all make super sure to remember your next one.

Mine is May the 10th, same as Sally Phillips who played Sophie in I'm Alan Partridge.

Fiona

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 7:03pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Mine is 30 August

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 7:04pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Hope said:
Happy late birthday, Soph! We'll all make super sure to remember your next one.

Hehehe, thanks Hope. ; ]

I share my birthday with the great Aubrey Beardsley, whom illustrated Oscar Wilde's work, simply outstanding illustrations.

Photobucket

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 7:08pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

My birthday is 20th February. Obviously I was in a hurry as I arrived 4 weeks too early. And my grandma and me, we were born on the same day (different year of course )