Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 7:10pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

gjhsu said:
My birfenday is coming up in a few short weeks. November 10.

Apparently, a fairly popular birfenday, as I know two other people I used to work with who have the same birth anniversary date.

So far, you're the only person I know who has Haappy Birthday on 10th, November

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 7:12pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Soph said:
Hehehe, thanks Hope. ; ]

I share my birthday with the great Aubrey Beardsley, whom illustrated Oscar Wilde's work, simply outstanding illustrations.

I wrote about him in my personal statement for universitys! Went a bit over the top, I think. About a paragraph on how I love him and Oscar... Actually (don't know if I've mentioned it? Probably have, not sure), when I took my statement to the UCAS Coordinator at college after reading it she said she was going to have to go out and buy Moab Is My Washpot after my recommendation of it within. So, really I'm hoping that the people who read it love The Fryster...

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 7:19pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Fryphile said:
The 26th of December is when I was allegedly born. Don't remember exactly. I was quite young when it happened.

Did you know that you share your Bathday with Henry Miller? That one who wrote "Sexus"

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 7:21pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Love_Kingdom said:
22nd of May 1859 was the birthday of the great Arthur Conan Doyle. Exaclty 130 years later, I was born.

And I share my Brthday with David Bowie and Elvis Presley. So freaking proud of my Mom

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 7:25pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Hope said:
I wrote about him in my personal statement for universitys! Went a bit over the top, I think. About a paragraph on how I love him and Oscar... Actually (don't know if I've mentioned it? Probably have, not sure), when I took my statement to the UCAS Coordinator at college after reading it she said she was going to have to go out and buy Moab Is My Washpot after my recommendation of it within. So, really I'm hoping that the people who read it love The Fryster...

Hahah, fab!
I wrote about him in my statement of intent essay and used him for artist references many of times. I remember in secondary school I came across The Peacock Skirt and fell in love with it. I've told you about the Oscar Wilde book I have, full of his illustrations. I absolutely adore it.

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 7:58pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

inckognito said:
And I share my Brthday with David Bowie and Elvis Presley. So freaking proud of my Mom

This made me .

glueyourfingers

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 8:20pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Soph said:
Hahah, fab!
I wrote about him in my statement of intent essay and used him for artist references many of times. I remember in secondary school I came across The Peacock Skirt and fell in love with it. I've told you about the Oscar Wilde book I have, full of his illustrations. I absolutely adore it.

It appears we have a theme! I wrote about Oscar Wilde in my application essay for colleges just a week ago

Rain Dog

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 8:21pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

My birthday's September 30th

IdeaCollector

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 8:33pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

April 1 and I'm not fooling. Srs bizniz...I was born on April fool's day.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 9:53pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Rain Dog said:
My birthday's September 30th

Oh noooo! Seems like we have missed the opportunity to present you with a DM-y or @-y present from Stephen

Surely, next time, dear!
xxx

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 9:59pm Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Right. What do we have, folks? So far, 16 people (me included) shared with us all their Happy Birthdays Good. Really appreciated!

8th, January - inckognito

27th, November - glueyourfingers

10th, November - gjhsu

21st, December - lonesome_aesthetic

26th, December - Fryphile

22nd, May - Love_Kingdom

21st, August - Soph

3rd, December - nongenderous

28th, May - Soupy Twist

30th, July - gadgetgirl

10th, May - Hope

30th, August - Fiona

20th, February - ladyfromhamburg

30th, September - Rain Dog

1st, April - IdeaCollector

I know - that's enough - ginj

Dear Fluffettes, a small addition/update:

I just realized that I don't know if some people are on Twitter or not?

Could you please, gadgetgirl , Fiona and IdeaCollector also let me know your Twitter nicks?

Thanks!

Fiona

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 12:27am Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

@FeefTheHippy is mine.

nemelle

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 1:27am Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Gosh, so many Fluffettes born in winter. Well, here you go with more summer ones.:) I was born on July 6.:)

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 4:53am Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

Oh dear seems I've forgotten to put my twitter in my signature...someday.

Anyhoo...I'm DesmoidSurvivor on twitter.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 10:23am Post subject: Fluffettes Happy Birthday List

ladyfromhamburg said:
My birthday is 20th February. Obviously I was in a hurry as I arrived 4 weeks too early. And my grandma and me, we were born on the same day (different year of course )

Oh dear, ladyfromhamburg. Do you still tend to be early for appointments etc. these days? (I do! I was also in a hurry, arriving excatly 11 weeks too early, instead of 31st January on 15th November [(year-wise, I´m the same age as Mr Fry´s sister])