Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gedhead

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 10:04am Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game
Sorry, couldn't think of anywhere else to post this - but it seems an obvious game to play. (NOTE that *drinking* can be any beverage, including Diet Coke, which I drink copious amounts of, so far be it from me to appear to be encouraging alcoholism on this forum.....with that disclaimer:

Follow Stephen on Twitter and drink if he….

…is waiting for a car/cab.
….is in an airport.
….is stuck in a lift.
…is going for/has just come back from a walk
… is on his way to a work engagement/business meeting/gallery opening/theatre performance
…name drops (two drinks if he describes them as “delightful”. “Lovely”, “wonderful”, “a poppet” or “ a dear”.)
…posts a pic (two drinks if he’s in the pic).
… audioboos
…recommends a website (two drinks if the site crashes within five minutes of him posting the link).
…. replies to a fan (two drinks if it’s you, three drinks if you reply back and he answers again, thus scoring a mini-chat with the man).
…apologies for not tweeting for awhile
… has been “out of range.”
…changes his location on his Twitter profile.
….is tweeting during a television show taping (two drinks if you then subsequently see the tweeting when the show is broadcast or on YouTube).
….replies to a tweet that is about him but not directed to him (two drinks if this freaks out the original tweeter).
….replies to a tweet about how he never notices that person’s tweets (two drinks if this freaks out the original tweeter).
….swears (two drinks if it contains the words “arse” or “poo”.)
….sends kisses (xx).
….has been misunderstood by enough people that he has to backpeddle and explain what he meant (two drinks if it involves potential sexual congress with sea life).
….deals gracefully with a heckler in less than 140 characters.
....tells someone to google when asked "what does ___ mean?"
….wishes someone happy birthday.
….raves about some new fangled technology thingy (two drinks if he totally disses it).
….recommends software.

Any more??

fish_chip

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 12:28pm Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game

this game is too funny! I'm just addicted to it and drank enough!

Soph

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 12:47pm Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game

…name drops (two drinks if he describes them as “delightful”. “Lovely”, “wonderful”, “a poppet” or “ a dear”.)
LOL, I liked this one. Will look out for these and play.

Photobucket

gedhead

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 12:50pm Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game
Thought of another one...

Drink if Stephen makes an offhand random tweet and it's reprinted endlessly in the media as a press statement of some sort.

Feel free to suggest more - that's the real fun of these games!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 1:46pm Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game

…recommends a website (two drinks if the site crashes within five minutes of him posting the link)
These two made me X-D X-D
deals gracefully with a heckler in less than 140 characters.
I always drink to him when he does this. How amazing is he? I really do admire his ability to handle unpleasant people.
Drink if Stephen makes an offhand random tweet and it's reprinted endlessly in the media as a press statement of some sort.
OMGoodness, how true is that? It just makes me

PamJH

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 6:39pm Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game
We're all going to be floating, I just know it.

Hope

Member *

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 9:08pm Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game

LOL, I liked this one. Will look out for these and play.

I would LOVE to be described by Stephen as 'a poppet'. He's so sweet and that really would be the height of my... well, life really.

This game is totally ace.

gedhead

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 1:01am Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game
Drink every time Stephen mentions a Norwich sports team (two drinks if he's bemoaning their losses).

Peachy Keenan

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 4:05am Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game
Excellent idea! With all his Twitter quirks, I'd get very tiddly on juice very quickly.

Twittering @peachykeenan!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 3:22pm Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game

Quoted for truth.

Drink every time Stephen tweetslaps someone. Hasn't happened in a while.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Mon May 4th, 2009 4:56pm Post subject: Follow Stephen on Twitter drinking game

Quoted for truth.

Drink every time Stephen tweetslaps someone. Hasn't happened in a while.

Where's the bathroom?!!!