Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JVONEARTH

Posted Wed Jan 31st, 2007 11:00pm Post subject: Food
When i have had a bad manic phase which also involves me eating junk food i start to eat healthy food i don't eat breakfast but i start and make the effort and i do feel better or is it me convincing myself that i will feel better?

meekychuppet

Posted Thu Feb 1st, 2007 12:12am Post subject: Food
I believe diet is key.

trouser material

Posted Thu Feb 1st, 2007 2:33am Post subject: Food
I'm convinced diet helps, although its probably more psychological than metaphysical.

hmmmm.

amlee

Posted Thu Feb 1st, 2007 3:26am Post subject: Food
Any time I eat better it helps me... a ton. It helps my concentration, my sleep, errr and my attitude (ask anyone around me, they'll agree). (In case it isn't obvious I'm eating horribly right now...)

Of course any time I try anything to help myself, I end up doing at least slightly better. Well, most of the time. I think it's because I'm actually taking the time to think about what I'm doing (a rare thing for me). That and the fact that I'm actually... taking an interest in myself or my well-being or something of that sort kind of... hmm grounds me a bit?

Does that even make any sense? Probably not. I usually don't make any sense. Oh well, see if there's anything useful in the post. I doubt there is but I like watching myself type.

JVONEARTH

Posted Thu Feb 1st, 2007 7:00pm Post subject: Food
Thanks for the feedback i'm in the healthy stage at the moment. Also i reflect on good times as well at this point it's the only rest or clash with nomality i'll have.
It's strange as this moves into a manic phase i listen to Metallica very loud and music like that and then i'll listen to something more slower also on the up i'm pig headed with no conideration and on the down i just feel sad for anything i see or read about someone elses misfortune.
I have an idea lets produce healthy junk food for the manic depressive and make loads of money any ideas on what to call it though

trouser material

Posted Thu Feb 1st, 2007 7:38pm Post subject: Food
'Bipolar Bear's Happy Snacks For Sad Sacks.'

meekychuppet

Posted Thu Feb 1st, 2007 7:48pm Post subject: Food
I'm convinced diet helps, although its probably more psychological than metaphysical.

hmmmm.

That doesn't make any sense.

trouser material

Posted Thu Feb 1st, 2007 7:51pm Post subject: Food
[That doesn't make any sense.

Hmmmmm.