Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Menna

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 3:39pm Post subject: Food... a Fabulous Fry Up?! (sorry!)
Morning all from a sunny but snow bound UK! What a very positive and interesting set of thoughtful ponderings, on what can be a difficult and controversial subject. Thanks Nitro for a fascinating insight into the science of it all, the 'hows' and 'whys' were beautifully explained and in layman's terms too, thus putting healthy eating and fitness into a physical (what's actually going on inside) perspective, you have certainly given me much food for thought... (but only the healthy muscle building fat burning stuff, I promise!)

Knowing all this and more importantly understanding it, should mean that all I have to do is get the 'physical' to work together with the 'cognitive' and not allow them to be overridden by the 'emotional'...(a sort of P+C-E= equation, I think?) oh and I love you for saying that all women should be able to enjoy a little nibble of chocolate occasionally... and so do I, as after all we don't want to kill off romance, fun or sanity... do we?!

It's important to remember that not all larger people are trying to lose weight because they don't like the way they look; most (like me), just want to be thinner! xxx xxx

!?Twitter?!
-------------------------
"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing." Albert Einstein