Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amberzak

Posted Thu Oct 23rd, 2008 10:22pm Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
\HB FCFRTG5S

Okay. None of those letters are even in my username bar a couple. Mind you, I am wearing a particuarly thick fleese - no heating.

bardess

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 12:47am Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
nswtfrdds

I don't seem to have accurate pointy elbows at all

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 12:50am Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
tallyg

the pointy elbows help!

amberzak

Posted Mon Oct 27th, 2008 3:28pm Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
Second attempt, without a fleese on

asd,mnbredsseaklo

Jeeves_and_Wooster_fan

Posted Sun Nov 2nd, 2008 7:21pm Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
Come onnnn pointy elbows!

jeevesa-and-swooster-fanb

Not too bad.

iancam

Posted Thu Nov 6th, 2008 1:36pm Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
ianc azsm
nearly..

smilla.jaspersen

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 3:56pm Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
smilla.jaspersen

that was too easy! why not use ... em ... the right kneecap or ... the left earlobe OR even a canine?!? X-D

anyway, i bet my elbow is pointed enough to stab an attacker with it. that's good to know! hehe

michael

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 10:41pm Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
mnuic xghaekl

let's do it with my forehead next

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Britannicus

Posted Mon Nov 24th, 2008 6:45am Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
b rfittan ic iusw

Hell yeah!

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Taskan

Posted Wed Dec 10th, 2008 3:28am Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
tazsxkan

manou

Posted Wed Dec 10th, 2008 1:55pm Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
manou

pointy elbows work...

GreenFreek

Posted Sun Dec 21st, 2008 6:41pm Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
My go my go......

greenfreekj

Woooo! just one extra letter that shouldnt be there!!

Not bad going

Molly

Posted Mon Dec 22nd, 2008 11:52am Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
now..holding down the shift key....

have to use both elbows..
NO, JUST CAP LOCKS

Molly

yay. xxx

ClareBear

Posted Mon Jan 5th, 2009 12:24pm Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
clarfe bedazrf

Hope

Member *

Posted Mon Jan 5th, 2009 6:39pm Post subject: (Forum game) Type your username with your elbow
Hopre

Almost.